• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TAFF IDOL 2008!

P

Prestwick

<div align="center">
taffqp9.jpg

Ladies, Gentlemen, Sheep and NUM reps, today is the day that the issue will be settled!

For the last year, Prestwick has always had an able sidekick in the form of lovable Welsh Rogue/Arnie impersonator, RC. However, RC has gone on to better things in the American sweatshop industry and now Prestwick needs a new welsh sidekick!

So here is the contest, to qualify for this contest you must be:
  1. Welsh.
  2. Not a rapist.
  3. That typical Welsh sense of humour as exhibited by Rob Brydon.
  4. Must be willing to be annoyed and poked by Prestwick on a regular basis.
So to enter simply write a good sized paragraph (four full lines) about the subject:

Why would I want to be Prestwick's able Welsh Sidekick?

A panel of judges will be conveined to review the entries and give feedback before, finally being put to a popular vote!

[/blink]

</div>

thats so racist, you have to be welsh? come on thats so harsh.

i dont qualify because i can only put a tick beside number 2 the other 3 rule me out :(

<div align="center">
trfwelshidol.jpg

</div>
Why would I want to be Prestwick's able Welsh Sidekick?

Well Welsh is best aint it butt? Hailing not from the Valleys (or land of the 'boyo's) or the land of the mysterious Gog's (who rumoured to live in caves) I can call myself a proud Welshman from the West. As one late great Welshman Ray Gravell was quoted 'West is Best' and I can gurantee that West is Best (Apart from being a Turk).
So the reason I want to be Prestwick's able boyo sidekick is quite simple! I dont mind the shite that people give Wales, don't mind being called Taff, Boyo, Dafydd etc. I can act as a good punching bag for Prestwick so if he wants to throw a few jabs he wont get a right hook in return. My nickname means Welshman in Welsh and means I can truly be a Welshman. As being able to speak the ancient lingo of Welsh which only appears in the highlands and Southernlands of the Mid and North Wales you cannot go wrong, and with time I could get you speaking Welsh. I easily poccess the humour as exhibited by Rob Brydon but could also be a legend like Max Boyce or even show the humor of Gareth Jenkins.
Aye we may not be good at everything but we do poccess some great talent in sports in rugby, boxing and darts (Yes, we have a World Champion, pity he's North Waleian but we can forgive him.) But we do produce some fine young women at times from the hills in Katherine Jenkins and Charlotte Church. And are quite good at signing also with Shirley Basey, Katherine Jenkins, Aled Jones etc.
In conclusion I may not be the lovable rouge that is RC (Matt) but surely you could make do with the next best thing .... Cymro the lovable Welshman.

I nominate Chiropractor - His trial isn't until November so technically he still fit's the criteria (If you believe in Innocent until proven Guilty - "She looked 18 sir, honest...."), so it should ease the pain for 5 or so months.

I would rather sit down and try and make sense of quantum theory than have Chiro the rapist as my sidekick...

Who else is a well known welshman around here?

I'd suggest Lora, but he would need to be chained up, fed chicken necks on a weekly basis and kicked in the ribs every time he attempts a murmur.

No thanks, sounds like hell :p .

Don't think I have the typical Welsh (read valleys) sense of humor anyway.

thats so racist, you have to be welsh? come on thats so harsh.

i dont qualify because i can only put a tick beside number 2 the other 3 rule me out :( [/b]

at least your problem is eaisier to fix then mine.

i can remember going into a bar off cuba with my grasshopper ripper, and i said to him "son - you know what, i think i can get any and everyone of these women in this bar into the sack." now ripper looks around, and he admits, that there are a lot of good looking women. and wouldnt belive me and said "sambad, i dont belive you." and i said "well yeah, im a rapist."

Poor old Pressie is missing RC. I don't think it will be the same without him by your side Prestwick.

Your not the only one who misses RC. He was the only person who liked my sigs.

Poor old Pressie is missing RC. I don't think it will be the same without him by your side Prestwick.

Your not the only one who misses RC. He was the only person who liked my sigs.
[/b]
Don't worry Master Pain, if your signatures contain the masterpiece that was Kung Pow in it you have my 100% support!

I hereby close this contest as it breaches the copyright!!! I trademarked Taff Idol, I came up with the name and the theme... WHERE'S MY CREDIT :(

Latest posts