• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Talking about your online games

T

TheBokke

Just had my first to games against Rhinomad123 alot of fun!! Drew my first game ever 6-6. The second he one with 6-0 & 2 field goals. Man I am going to love this game with Online so much better!! Hey Knowls did you ever give this game a chance online u might like it.

At last multi-player
<

Sorry I have PS2 any one keen for a game?
My handle name is coolcorn

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 6 2006, 04:35 AM
Just had my first to games against Rhinomad123 alot of fun!! Drew my first game ever 6-6. The second he one with 6-0 & 2 field goals. Man I am going to love this game with Online so much better!! Hey Knowls did you ever give this game a chance online u might like it.

At last multi-player
<

Online play is alright but there are too many knockons.
So realy winning an online game is luck.

I noticed that in the one game but it was not happening to me. When I have play there have been very little knock-ons if any at all how strange. Do you play online? PC or PS 2 would love to have a game against someone from TRF.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 6 2006, 06:47 PM
I noticed that in the one game but it was not happening to me. When I have play there have been very little knock-ons if any at all how strange. Do you play online? PC or PS 2 would love to have a game against someone from TRF.
I don't seem to have many knock ons when I play either for some reason... So I don't know what's different about my game.

It might have something to do with guys trying to side step or holding in the pass button while being caught in the tackle which would in real life cause knock on`s as you are not holding the ball securely. Check if that is the problem Doovepoop.

Tried to play last night but no one online a bit gutted, but I suppose it will happen alot as I by the looks of it there are not many playing online.

Thats me finished with online as I can never get a game good work Sidhe. Even when it says there are a couple of users i can`t challenge them, how stupid is that!!!!

i just had a game i was 6-0 up about 2 min on clock left they gave away an intercept i almost made it all the way for a try then they quit

what ********!!

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 6 2006, 04:35 AM

At last multi-player
<

Yeah I played online but didnt see the point really. The control was bad enough as it was without adding lag into the mix.

It was **** poor to be frank.

Any of you guys playing PS 2 version would like to play against someone. Post the time you will be on and I will try and join.

Yeah can never seem to find anyone online to play, not too many fellow PS2 online gamers out there in the world it seems. Or people who can be arsed getting a broadband adapter.

i havn't had much success with the pc version, i think i have played like 15 games, i dont know how people have the patience to play over 200 games

Originally posted by portland18@Jan 10 2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah can never seem to find anyone online to play, not too many fellow PS2 online gamers out there in the world it seems. Or people who can be arsed getting a broadband adapter.
U up for a game portland

Latest posts