• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Taranaki squad

NakiFan

Academy Player
Hooker: Who starts? Slater of Riccitelli?
Props: Yes! Michael Bent is back after his career in Ireland. Huge gain. Brighhouse and ONeill are solid.
Lock: Finn Hoeta - Injury has impacted his career, time to get some momentum and get into super rugby. Jesse Parete - Red cards here we come, maybe trying to get more than Jarrad Hoeata. Josh Lord is doing well.
Loose forwards: Lachlan Boshier ( one last hurrah). Mitch Brown (a bit flat over the past year or so). Pita Gus Sowakula ( gaining momentum again).
Inside Backs: Stephen Perofeta ( will be decent if he doesn't get injured).
Wing: Kini Naholo (please dont get injured after a couple of games, could be huge this season). Vereniki Tikoisolomone ( Wanganui transfer, guess who else came from the Whanganui rugby team a few years ago??). Jacob Ratumaitavuki- Kneepkens - what a year he had last season, shame he didn't get many minutes with the Blues.
Midfield: Teihorangi Walden- back form injury, fighting for a place in a super rugby squad again.

All Blacks:
J,B and S Barrett + Tupou Va A'i
Season injury - Kaylum Boshier (hasn't shown anything exciting so far, maybe get back to cricket?).

Where are they?
Lisati Milo- Harris???
Lewis and Jackson Ormond???

Attachments

• 211811439_10159541121329729_9136196433675969583_n.jpg
    211811439_10159541121329729_9136196433675969583_n.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 3
Is ratumaitavuki kneepkins still in the squad?

edit: my bad, it says in your post. i see youve lost sean wainui though! Commiserations.

Last edited:
@Umaga's Witness Yes huge loss. He is a good player especially in tight situations. We struggle with tactical kicking and our midfield vs defensive line speed. It will either be a great season or a long season.

not sure we'll get a huge number of comments, only a few NZ posters, maybe rename for all NPC squads?

very glad to see Walden back, got less than he deserved in his last couple of seasons with the Highlanders, always said i would have been happy if he'd stayed with Otago, still only 28 so got a good few season left in him

Im a big fan of walden since the highlanders game against the b&i lions, him and hemopo were unknowns but the stars that night

Latest posts