• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team Builder template for social media!

Dsellerz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Glasgow
Hi guys! I've just been given a role a team social media co-ordinator. Another team in our league every thursday posts a team line up in a very professional looking image that the players share. I've been asked to do the same but i cant for the life of me find a template online and i'm not photoshop savvy enough to make one for scratch. Can anyone of you suggest any ideas or anything you've seen.

this is what they post.

shire.jpg

Go the photoshop route, or if you don't have PS get Gimp or use something like Avery online..

Basically get a photo, and then it's just a case of inserting a text box over the top and downloading a font you want.

That image is essentially a photo, with a rectangle filled in red, with four text layers over the top, once you've made the template save it and change the text each week.

um not really i'll just make like a simple template and you can add all the info, but team colours would be good but there is no guarantee's that i'll be able to make it today but i'll make a big effort to

EDIT: and recommended pixels will be lovely too.

Ill give you a link to the clubs website. (hard to descibe the colours) the colours on the banner would be prefect please!

http://www.aberdeenrugby.org.uk/

Pixel wise: Im not sure what you mean? If its size then about the same as the image i shared?

Thanks ever so much! There is no rush at all!

Ill give you a link to the clubs website. (hard to descibe the colours) the colours on the banner would be prefect please!

http://www.aberdeenrugby.org.uk/

Pixel wise: Im not sure what you mean? If its size then about the same as the image i shared?

Thanks ever so much! There is no rush at all!
alright no bother um, and would you like something completely different from the example you sent me or the same style but with a few changes ?

Something completely original if you can manage please!

Don't want the other team to think we're copying them ;)

oh just before i rush into i have a bunch of custom fonts will me using one be a problem ?

Latest posts