• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team editor

J

jimmy44

Does anyone here use Lazy chesnut's player editor programme?

I have been using it but when I change the stats on the players, it doesn't seem to have all that much impact on the game. I've significantly boosted france and wales stats but I still thrash them as a understrength england team. Does changing the stats not have that much impact? I thought maybe it is because the teams are heavily influenced by the teams overall stats - which you cannot change - rather than each players individual abilities?

Any thoughts from people who use the programme?

One other thought - on the right hand side there are some unknown stats. I wonder if these are the teams overall abilities??

Cheers

They won't be the team's overall abilities as they are different for each player.

I know where the team stats are located though.

Hi LAzy Chestnut

I have the player editor from the dowloads page but how do i configure the keyboard to make all the players go in to the ruck or maul to create more space on the outside as suggested earlier,i want to up the player stats but also have more space for myself as well as the computer ai to run it aswell

How would i do this?
Thanks

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Apr 13 2005, 12:53 PM
They won't be the team's overall abilities as they are different for each player.

I know where the team stats are located though.
Hi Lazy, where are the team stats? Can I change them with your editor?

Cheers

Latest posts