Caitlyn Jenner

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
IMO

1. Sio - Performed well throughout.
2. Marx/Creevy - Can't choose... Creevy who was immense throughout, Marx wasn't as consistent but was dynamic at times and produced one of the best performances I've seen from a hooker.
3. Laulala - Rock solid in a dominant ABs scrum.
4. Retallick - Usual brilliant self.
5. Etzebeth - Thought he stood up and led from the front well for the most part.
6. Squire - He was great every time he played imo.
7. Hooper - Manic as always. Most tackles in the comp.
8. Read - Led well.
9. Smith - Pretty much back to his best.
10. Barrett - Mixed, but the brilliance out-weighed the bad.
11. Ioane - Weapon.
12. Beale - Has such a positive impact on the Aussies' back play.
13. Crotty - Mr reliable.
14. Boffelli - Thought he was a standout in generally poor backline.
15. McKenzie - Mixed lots of good with a bit of bad in the 1st few rounds, but really shone in the last couple. Back-to-back MOTM performances puts him ahead of Folau (who was a constant danger) for me.

Despite the predictable outcome, I thought this RC was pretty good, certainly better than last year's...
Every team genuinely challenged the ABs once, which is promising. Aus and SA both look to be heading in the right direction and are clearly very evenly matched which is good. The Argies were a bit of a disappointment though... when will they learn to play for 80 minutes?

Hard to argue with any of those selections, Folau is a bit unlucky, but i think you are right with DMac, I am not sure about Etzebeth, but then a better 5 doesnt immediatley spring to mind! Foley has been one of the better 10's in the world this year, but once again I think I would go with Barrett too. Genia is unlucky to miss out at 9, he has had a very good championship.

I guess part of the problem with fantasy teams like this is comparing players from great sides with ones from poor sides, its much harder to standout as a back if your fowards are not winning good front foot ball and your team loses most of the time!

Pretty good selections, if we're going to be slightly contrary I'd say Kolisi was more impactful over more games than Squire, and the same goes for Genia over Smith.

Latest posts