Team Rankings - Full list & Overall ratings

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Feb 27, 2005.

1. SmokeyMonkey

SmokeyMonkey Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

Argentina and Ireland should be better and England should be worse than 92 God Blimey

4. It was away, and you were understrength, I'll give you that. Still kicked your arse though [​IMG]

5. BarkytheJack

BarkytheJack Guest

Yeah I totally agree the Ospreys should be much higher, but it seems to me that most of the rankings are messed up. I guess everyone can just edit to make it how they think it should be anyway!

6. Rhodri J

Rhodri J Guest

I found these on the wrb web site and are certainly more accurate than EA's lame attempt at international ranking. Also note how many teams didnt even make it into the game!!

RANK COUNTRY RATING
    1 New Zealand 90.90
    2 Australia 88.58
    3 South Africa 85.78
    4 Ireland 84.30
    5 France 83.27
    6 England 82.81
    7 Wales 81.43
    8 Argentina 77.63
    9 Scotland 74.37
    10 Fiji 74.17
    11 Italy 70.82
    12 Samoa 70.13
    13 Romania 68.61
    14 Canada 68.12
    15 Uruguay 66.92
    16 USA 66.42
    17 Portugal 66.00
    18 Japan 65.00
    19 Tonga 62.72
    20 Georgia 61.42
    21 Korea 60.25
    22 Morocco 59.94

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I did a little experement and swapped all the Saints squad for all the tiggers squad.

Northampton are still at 65 and the tigers are still at 81 - The players don't effect the rating

8. Makes the whole ratings system seem a bit pointless then really.

9. dtwelvenz

dtwelvenz Guest

can someoen with the game post the Otago Highlanders Squad and And player overall stats
    i searched but could not find it if it has been posted b4 could i have the link
    thanks in advance

10. ozzy

ozzy Guest

Changing players doesn't affect the rating, but I'm pretty sure the rating acts as a multiplier on exisiting player stats: therefore 2 teams with identical players will have an edge if they are on the team that has a higher rating. Similar to the way your team plays better at home than away!!! Hope I didn't just repeat something that's been said a million times before. [​IMG]

I guess you could think of the ratings as being equivalent to how well a team is coached!!

11. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

Otago Squad

15.B.Blair
    14.G.Horton
    13.S.Mapusua
    12.C.Mcintyre
    11.H.Pederson
    10.N.Evans
    9.J.Cowan
    8.G.Webb
    7.J.Blackie
    6.C.Newby
    5.T.Donnely
    4.F.Levi
    3.C.Hayman
    2.A.Oliver
    1.C.Hoeft

Reserves

16.PR C.King
    17.HK M.Schwalger
    18.SR D.Quate
    19.FL H.T'Pole
    20.SH D.Lee
    21.CT A.Tuitavake
    22.WG N.Brew

PR.C.Dermody
    N8.P.Miller
    FL.J.Rutledge
    SR.H.McDonald
    FH.M.Berquist
    PR.B.Nolan
    WG.M.Saunders
    FB.P.Williams

I just thought id help you out a little dtwelvenz i dont know where the link is for the squad and if no 1 gives u the link i could give you the ratings by writing them down but damn that would take awhile lol.

12. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Why Horton? Wouldn't Jackson not be more suitable? His famous 'moon' move would surely pose more of a threat.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!