• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team Rankings - Full list & Overall ratings

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Mar 2 2005, 06:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Mar 2 2005, 06:35 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Mar 1 2005, 06:49 AM
<<watch no European rugby to claiming that you watch it on "The Rugby Channel". Just a point I thought I'd raise... >>

Oh dear God!!

Read them from the beginning...you will see it clear as day.

I said I can't last till half time in a match.

Do you have 24 hour, 7 day rugby to watch and therefore access to the style and form of all teams in the world?

No. So you have less to go on.

For a guy with a kid and therefore at least 20-odd too - your writing and research are of a standard lower than mine.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so put down the boulder buddy.
What are you on about? I haven't got a kid, and I'm not in my 20s. Where the hell did you get that from??? Seems like you're the one whose research is a bit off mate.

As for the point in your previous post, I'm getting riled up because of your pure arrogance, and 'I'm better than you attitude'. It annoys me when people like you talk such crap, and then will come out at some point no doubt and call the English the arrogant ones.

I think I made my views perfectly clear and articulate, you just need to open your mind a little and at least consider someone elses point of view.

And just for a bit more evidence that both leagues are clearly much closer than you think, read 187's post about Christian Cullen. [/b]
Ok mate believe what you want to dude. I'm trying to present you with facts...

I had a huge post explaining well, essentially, why you're wrong...but the internet cut out and I can't be bothered repeating it.

When the next rugby game goes online we will be clashing with ABs against whichever NH run-abouts you choose....and I am going to wipe you off the field like you don't exist.

Will you take that challenge to settle this dispute?

Given that the factual superiority of the current ABS and current OZZIES - essentially all in just three teams just about - is lost on you.

I have no doubt I watch more rugby than you - a priviledge of working from home and having the rugby channel. Thus you have less to go on and less resources to pull your information from. Reading about it is not the same.Oh...and if of you two makes another remark about my intellect or other thing that is totally irrelevant to the discussion as you have done so on many occassions as a sad substitute for evidence and facts (apart from line-ups of players who obviously to anyone neutral - help me out America! - could not stay with teams that contain the best player in each position on the rugby field that exists apart from centre (O'Driscoll)) I will do something surprising. Let it be left at that.......

I only wish to hear you (both of you) accept the challenge. You will be right if either of you can beat me (challenge will of course be on PS2).

Or ENG above NZ.

But ar well. Over it. Just looking forward to the release... Bring on the 17th!

Jamie Gough

hopefully the ranks change in the final release....coz fiji should be ranked above samoa and maybe italy

well with the likes of sireli bobo and caucau why wudnt they be?

they had more reps than samoa for the P.I's

true and that fiji beat beat Samoa twice to go undefeated in the pacific island tri nations

i think they went with the ratings from rugby 2004

....or maybe not.....

but still fiji shud be rated above samoa

lol yep...whens this thing comin out in Australia...its different every where i ask

ok,listen here southern hemispherians. Leicster tigers would not loose to the cats or for the record many super 12 teams, I could honestly say that the brumbes would have a job beating the tigers. I find it fascinating that half of you dont even watch the heineken cup and still criticise it. Fans in the nh have a much broader understanding in rugby,and realise its not just the backs who win the game.
Like the old cliche says
"forwards decide who wins,the back by how many"

Loratadine....surely you've been in the sun to long...there is no way in hell the Tigers will beat the Brumbies!!! And I don't even like the Brumbies!!!

But they are a f***in good team!!!
You might aswell say they are the Wallabies wearing an away kit!!

This is whishfull thinking mate!

Most of the NH teams wouldn't even make it into NZ, Aus and SA domestic competitions...let alone the Super 12!!!

So by the way...why do you think they call it the Super 12?
I admire your patriotism though!

<

well until they play each other we'll never know. I personally love the super 12 and enjpy getting up early over the weekends to watch non stop action. but i am not so narrow minded to think that the best team in the nh would not be able to beat the worst in the s 12.

It's not about being narrow minded...it's being realistic.
Honestly...the Brumbies (although I hate them) will probably be able to win the 6 nations.

And that's my honest opinion. Lets face it...they are a bloody good team!
I'm not saying that NH is crap!! Not at all...i'm just comparing S12 to the NH version.

Besides mate...my fav internation team after the Boks is the Welsh!
<

I think the 6 Nations will be going to Wales this year.

thats good to here. And by saying that the tigers would be able to beat the brumbies i was merely exagerating like some of the sh people have been doing in this thread. I think by saying that the tigers and tolouse would struggle against any super 12 team even the cats is rubbish.

Come on springbok... I reckon the tigers would compete ok in the currie cup, just think if they had to come against the eagles, griquas, EP, etc... It would be a whippin man!

Those teams you are refering to are not playing in the Currie cup...they are in the 1st Division.
<

And yes...of course they will compete!
I was just working Loratadine a bit!
<

Drifting off the current topic...I can't believe that Hyneke Meyer again selected Habanna on the wing!!!!

But springbok, aren't those teams going to compete in currie cup this year??

Yeah, habana on wing, bakkies dropped.

yep, NH rugby is so rubbish that the only team the country currently bottom of the 6 nations has managed to beat in the last 6 months, is the current Tri-Nations champions!!!

Oh, and Canada - but that wouldn't work as such good bait!
<

I'm Not sure...I think the team winning the 1st division last year will play in the currie cup this year...and the team ending last in the currie cup last year will feature in the 1ste Division this year.

*breath*
<

Yeah...Bakkies being dropped I can live with...he had a horrible game against the cats. But Playing Habanna on the wing is like playing Lomu as a hooker!!!

Doesn't make sence!

<

Must say...the Cats are looking good though!
Schalk Britz and Andre Pretorius is bringing a new dimention to the team. a bit early to say but i've got a feeling they are the surprise package of the S12 this year!
<

Latest posts