• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team TRF

H

Hall

Not sure if this thread has been done before but I'll do it anyway.

Following on from an idea raised in the thread about Coventry Saracens getting thrashed by a ridiculous scoreline, who would be fielded in 'Team TRF'? A team to traverse the globe with one aim in mind; not neccesarily to win games, but to get properly slaughtered in the bar afterwards.

This idea has been raised before, but I was never able to say...

SHOTGUN 12!!!

AHAAAA!!! :D

I'm number 8. It's the best position in the game! I'm fit, strong, fast, and tackle like a demon!

So, SHOTGUN 8!!!!!

I'll take 13, the young blood is what you need.

My only problem is I'll get confused when in NZ (while kicking Nonu's ass) about why they're calling me a 'second quater of a nine twelve-fifths to the power of the square root of a four' instead of second/outside centre.

Edit: oh yes. 'Shotgun' on said 13

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 28 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My only problem is I'll get confused when in NZ (while kicking Nonu's ass) about why they're calling me a 'second quater of a nine twelve-fifths to the power of the square root of a four' instead of second/outside centre.[/b]
:D :D :D :D :D
Quality! :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 28 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll take 13, the young blood is what you need.

My only problem is I'll get confused when in NZ (while kicking Nonu's ass) about why they're calling me a 'second quater of a nine twelve-fifths to the power of the square root of a four' instead of second/outside centre.

Edit: oh yes. 'Shotgun' on said 13[/b]

Stole my position, damn you!!! :p

'Shotgun' 15 in that case. Or Openside Flanker, perhaps...

-----

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril

8. Jer1cho

Monkeypigeon can u play full back? Cuz I think a cyRil-Hall centre partnership has the potential to be world class. :p

I'll be wing!haha not, I'll shotgun for loosehead prop...someone has to do the hard work!

Who will be my hooker?(Carmen Electra please please please) lol

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril

1. Intercept King JdV
7. melon ©
8. Jer1cho

Nice warm up against the All Blacks?

Has anyone else noticed Melon declaring himself captain? :p

If we are short ill slot myself in at Hooker but can play tight head prop equally well!

Rather be team coach to be honest!

You seem to have missed out the © next to melon's name, Cymro!

Oh oh shotgun 6! And it'll be considered openside flank thank you. And if you guys disagree with that our break away and form my own rogue team!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 28 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Jan 28 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How can you argue with the great man? He knows who is best for the job![/b]

Quite simple actually! Editing to put the © is lame!
[/b][/quote]
Righto, settle petal...don't take things too seriously my brother. Have a bit of fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jan 28 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh oh shotgun 6! And it'll be considered openside flank thank you. And if you guys disagree with that our break away and form my own rogue team![/b]

I'd be proud to have you as my flanking partner!

Shall we play lefts and rights or stick to open and blind?

Latest posts