Teams,Leagues and cups?

D

diegobgr

What will be in the game?

Can you say me?

Sorry, but my english is poor.I am Spanish

Me.

Uh, I mean:
* Teams and Tournaments: In addition to last year, Rugby 06 has added more licensed teams and tournaments including the Guinness Premiership.
World League Mode: Rugby 06 incorporates a number of career mode enhancements to give a more compelling world league experience. Users can try to build a super team by making use of the in depth transfer market at their disposal. With all new club objectives and performance based offers from rival clubs, only the best managers will survive.

Plus Super 14.

welcome to the forum mate.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 15 2006, 01:04 AM
Me.

Uh, I mean:
* Teams and Tournaments: In addition to last year, Rugby 06 has added more licensed teams and tournaments including the Guinness Premiership and the Heineken Cup.
World League Mode: Rugby 06 incorporates a number of career mode enhancements to give a more compelling world league experience. Users can try to build a super team by making use of the in depth transfer market at their disposal. With all new club objectives and performance based offers from rival clubs, only the best managers will survive.

Plus Super 14.
Does it have a licenced Heineken Cup? I didn't think it did...

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Jan 15 2006, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Jan 15 2006, 12:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 15 2006, 01:04 AM
Me.

Uh, I mean:
* Teams and Tournaments: In addition to last year, Rugby 06 has added more licensed teams and tournaments including the Guinness Premiership and the Heineken Cup.

Plus Super 14.
Does it have a licenced Heineken Cup? I didn't think it did... [/b]
I just copied and pasted from some random place. I'll have another look.

Nope, doesn't say anything about it on the official website.

Latest posts