Teenager Prydie impresses Ospreys

Discussion in 'Guinness Pro14' started by Bullitt, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Sounds promising. :)

4. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

I hope his teenage mind will not be blown up by some stupid "rugby experts" by saying: he is New Williams, New Lomu, New Umaga and etc like they always do

5. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I agree.
    I reckon he's the new Byrne.

6. Thingimubob

Thingimubob Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Aug 7 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :lol:

I might have played against this guy. If he's the one I'm thinking about then he was class, scored a hat-trick against us.

7. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Aug 8 2009, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Aug 7 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nigel Owens likes this.

9. He's going to have a tough job, being picked ahead of the number of international (Or near-international, in Owen's case) fullbacks the Ospreys now have, with Byrne, Davis, Owen and then the likes of Bowe and Henson who happily play at fullback.

Does sound promising, nonetheless.

10. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Aug 13 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well what about his future suffers for moving on a plateau of his "bright" career, he will need a huge work

Forget about other stars who can fade him away from fans' eyes and minds

First of all he has to cope with "false fame" originated from one or two games

If he will be stronger than this fame voices, he will manage to respect others and after that himself

So all he needs is patience and huge work

11. Thingimubob

Thingimubob Guest

Lekso...
    you speak so much bloody sense :p def a plus rep for that post!

12. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 14 2009, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thaaaaaaaaaaanks

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!