V

Vambo

St Helens vs Warrington
Saturday 10 May
1435-1715, BBC ONE and BBC Sport website

Hull KR vs Huddersfield
Sunday 11 May
1300-1500, BBC TWO and BBC Sport website

Saints vs Wire should be an absolute classic. At the GPW Recruitment Stadium *seethes*

Saints vs Wire should be an absolute classic. At the GPW Recruitment Stadium *seethes*
[/b]

Great game. What a try from Warrington from under their own sticks! After that though, Penny had a nightmare.

Aye it was a great try - coming off the back of Morley assaulting Roby around the head. Instead of us kicking two easy points, they went and scored 6. Incredible.

All turned out fine in the end though.

It was a good game, our matches against Warrington always end up with drama somehow, some way. It was just a very good game of rugby. I was pretty pleased with the first 73 minutes, but I am still apopleptic with rage about the last 7 when we nearly let them back in.

SAVE_US.PENNY

You can always depend on him!

I bet Penny wished he was somewhere else once the Stains fans started singing "There's only one Kevin Penny" :lol:

Nice piece before the game about Cunningham B) He may be a Stain but the guy is nothing but a credit to the game. How cool is it that they are even a building a statue in Sin Tellins in his honour? Respect.

Latest posts