• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tennis, ... can someone beat federer?

now are a few players that can beat federer,
but i think that nadal and nalbandian could beat him

I know this is marginally off topic, but does anyone else think Nadal is even more obnoxious than McEnroe? Can't stand watching him, even against the glorious Federer.

i can beat federer..............with a club

on a more serious note i watched wimbledon this year(well the final anyways) and nadal's grass game is really coming along nicely hes still very young after all

Murray has already beaten him, as he gets older and stroner i think he will be able to win a couple of slams. Djokovic will do as well if not better than Murray and guys like Nadal, Blake and Nalbandian can all beat him. But Federer is the complete package and im only talking about a couple of losses a season.

On 3 of 4 major surfaces , it is unbeatable exept exception as the win of Nalbandian during Paris Bery and Madrid

I can't see anyone beating him, no really i can't see him getting beaten because i don't watch tennis.

Federer is like Pete, Andre and Borg together. He has the power serve/volley game of Pistol Pete with the accuracy of Agassi topped with the clinical classy style of Borg. Then she shows the GREATEST respect to his vanquished opponents often talking about how lucky HE was to have won on that day and how in time his opponents may beat him.

Nadal is very good and may close the gap as he gets better on the other surfaces. However for it to be a true rivalry Nadal would have to be just as consistent as Federer and not lose to outside chances type of players.

Federer also is closing the gp on Nadal and the fact that Federe is gwetting closer to the FRench Open Championship (all the big servers never got as close as Federer) shows that Federer is brilliant in areas he should not be.

When Federer wins the French Open then he will be marked as one of the greats of all time ever. When he surpasses Samprasses record of Grand Slam wins then he will be marked as the greates of all time ever. If he wins at Wimbledom at an older age like Navratolva did then he will be marked as THE greatest ever.

I know this is marginally off topic, but does anyone else think Nadal is even more obnoxious than McEnroe? Can't stand watching him, even against the glorious Federer.
[/b]

Nadal is annoying with his constant wedgie and capri pants. But he has the rest of the world's number on clay.

Nadal's definitely not as good as Fed overall yet, but I think he's getting close. He's brought fed reallly really close in some big majors finals (that were non clay), and I think you have to remember that he's still soooo young. Who knows? He may not even be at his peak yet.

If nadal gets better and Federer stays the same (that is, amazing) then I think their rivalry will be 10x more interesting

Federer is not unbeatable. What impresses me about him is he is a true champion. He pays respected to his opponent and his fans. He has an all round tennis game that is almost unbeatable. Unlike every other player that only has one good thing about them ect big hitting. It's just the way he takes losing and comes back from it. He says "fair play you were better" and he goes away and works even harder to become a better player. I don't think Federer has peaked yet in my view. Nadal is good,but he loves him self to much. He will not be a true champion in my mind like Federer. His grass court game will be nowhere near as good as Federer's. Federer miles above the rest. Murray,to cocky. Wants things done his way therefore will never reach his peak.

I just beat Federer on Virtual Tennis. That makes me a legend.

I find it abit incredulous tt federrer is so down to earth. He's dating this chubby plain jane woman. And thats wonderful. Not those silly Posh spice or ronney's gf kinda girl.

Anyone can beat Federer really
some noone serb Janko Tisparevic almost beat him, well I know Roger played like sh**e but still, Nalbandian beat him twice last year, same with Cañas.

Nadal is indeed annoying and one of his arms is way bigger than the other.

and Nole can beat Federer anyday.

chubby plain?
she just now got chubby
last year forgot when I saw her on TV she was hot as hell

Bloody hell is Federer for real?????

I mean....he is a stunning tennis player no doubt. But seriously...can a champion really be a nice guy as well.....can a champion really applaud his opponents....give compliments to people he thrashes and says that they played better than him when they beat him? This is anti Muhammed Ali stuff! Then he has had the same girlfreind he met when both of them represented Switzerland in 2000 way before he became the best and still goes out with her even when a foot injury cruelly crippled her promising career the next year at a young age.

I think if I wanted to be a sports star I would want to be like Federer...not like Ali!

Federer is looking very shaky at the moment. Gone are the routine straight sets victories, he's been pushed very hard against average joe opponents. Thus, I'm predicting either a Nadal or Djokovic Aussie Open victory.

Novak djokovic did it ! And he win the Australia Open too . But our little french was pretty good too !

Latest posts