• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Terrible attitude of French fans

There should be more booing at rugby games. Obviously abuse isn't good but a bit of harmless booing is fine, well better than sitting in a library.

In my humble opinion it is the job of home fans to use the number advantage to put pressure on the refs/opposition players. There's a lot of snobbery in rugby and one reason that rugby fans, and rugby, is hated by most other people is the perceived snobbery and rugby fans going on about how much better rugby culture is compared to other sports, it's really off putting to new fans.

Twickenham is the most respectful rugby stadium on earth. 80 minutes of silence. The buy in by the team has been superb by not scoring tries reduces any potential booing of the kicker taking conversations.

Breakfast foods in general on a pizza are hard to beat and I don't know why breakfast pizzas aren't a thing like breakfast burritos. Bacon, black pudding, mushroom and egg is a go to hangover or pre-drinking soakage meal for me.
I went for breakfast with a friend on Thursday and the café we went to actually did offer a breakfast pizza. I was very tempted but I decided that it was a step too far into fat-piggery. Would absolutely smash one when drunk/hungover though.

True story, I was once at Twickenham many moons ago and I had the audacity to say "******* hit him Gareth" not as in a punch but as in a tackle and the guy in front of me said, "do you mind not swearing and keeping it down please thank you"

I quickly scanned him up and down and saw he was considerably bigger than me so I said "no problem bud"

True story, I was once at Twickenham many moons ago and I had the audacity to say "******* hit him Gareth" not as in a punch but as in a tackle and the guy in front of me said, "do you mind not swearing and keeping it down please thank you"

I quickly scanned him up and down and saw he was considerably bigger than me so I said "no problem bud"

I've had similar in Lansdowne and quickly replied "we're not at ******* mass". Got some laughs but the guy who said it to me wasn't happy at all.

Yerman was in Ulster gear so there may have been a couple layers added to the joke from his pov but totally unintentional from me!

Latest posts