• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test League EUROPE PS3

teldalati

Academy Player
Country Flag
Spain
As it looks that the "official" league is not going to start soon, I am going to try to open a fist league for PS3 players in Europe, so we can test how to made leagues better, problems, etc.
I suggest that we play 5 mins games, two pools (i have found 12 player, so i guess we will be between 8 and 10), with draw of teams (selecting the 8-10 best ranked in the game).
The pool stage could be one or two legs (I suggest one, but we can vote on that), with QF, SF, 3-4, and the big final...
Who´s in?
I am. I´m teldalati in PS3....Come on guys

I'm in. SquidgyGoat's my handle. If people still say handle. I don't think they do.

Thanks. I can't wait to start getting some proper games and competition going.

So...there´s one gap missing to start....But we should decide a few things before begining...Let´s decide them democraticly (each player has the right to vote, if there´s a tie, i´ll decide :p )
As far as I see, we have to decide:
Number of games against each rival in the pool stage? (1 or 2): I suggest, as we are just gonna be eight in 2 pools, that we play two rounds against each before QF...So that´s my vote
Days for playing each game: I´d say a maximum of 3 days for playing a game, so we can go on quite fast...If we can do it faster, it would be better.

Any ideas? What do you think?

The eight games will come from a draw of: New Zealand (91), Australia (89), South Africa (88), Ireland (87), England (86), France (85), Wales (83) and Argentina (82). If we find more player, we will include Scotland (79), Fijy (75), Samoa and Italy (73)....etc

Ups, i don´t know how i do it...But there are still 2 places reamining...

Last edited:
Mattt, does that mean you vote for two rounds pools and three (max.) days per game??????

Latest posts