• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 3: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Auckland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and ABs failed as well.
isnt that the point? Lions got a stalemate vs the ABs and fought them to a standstill
No because they didn't go to stop New Zealand Winning. They went for Lions to win. Come on at least try

yes and ABs failed as well.
isnt that the point? Lions got a stalemate vs the ABs and fought them to a standstill
No because they didn't go to stop New Zealand Winning. They went for Lions to win. Come on at least try
!: Lol - LIke I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Press, TV and social media LOVED the Lions this time round. You could 'taste' the love. Now read over this forum, and others and its like another world.

2: Your picking 'constructive criticism' which I tend to agree with, or welcome and ignoring the nasty stuff.

3: So tours occasionally get drawn!

My original point was that Gatland didn't do as badly as some of the bile throwers wanted or wished upon him.

Amen
1. ok I'll drop because As saying goes don't argue with idiots you never win. They're too experienced.

2. Show nasty stuff so

3. So you agree Gatland isn't 1st to draw but had much superior squad. So your statement was wrong and he didn't achieve something nobody has done before

your harsh. ABs went for a win and didnt get it.
actually i should say ABs went for a win and the Lions stopped them

your harsh. ABs went for a win and didnt get it
Ok this is simple way I can put it -
Objective means your goal or what you want to achieve.
The Lions goal to win the series.
So simple question with a simple Yes or No answer.
Did the Lions win the series?

Now it's. Simple question. Yes or No

Ok this is simple way I can put it -
Objective means your goal or what you want to achieve.
The Lions goal to win the series.
So simple question with a simple Yes or No answer.
Did the Lions win the series?

Now it's. Simple question. Yes or No
did the ABs win? now thats simple

did the ABs win? now thats simple
Ok I will try again as its a simple Yes or No.
The Lions objective was to win the series. As per Gatland.
Did Gatland achieve his objective?

It's a simple Yes or No.

Forget All Blacks as I never mentioned them or their goal.

haha yes ask only the questions that suit u. convenient. did you not realise that a game has 2 teams in it?
Ok I know there was 2 teams. But Warren Gatland wanted to win the series. That was his objective.

Did Warren achieve his objective?
Yes or No

It's an easy question.

New Zealand wanted to win and failed too. But that's not the question. Did Warren achieve his target. Yes or No?
I've asked enough surely you can answer

New Zealand wanted to win and failed too. But that's not the question. Did Warren achieve his target. Yes or No?
I've asked enough surely you can answer
chatty chat chat. hatey hate hate

chatty chat chat. hatey hate hate
So your refusal to answer a simple question and your hater line I presume is your way of admitting Gatland did not achieve his objective.
As I said maybe try a new line ha I'm liking being a hater in your eyes.

And as I said it was simple Yes or No would've done

And as I said it was simple Yes or No would've done
no matter what i say your gonna hate on gats. you ask closed leading questions to try and prove your point. you obfuscate everything that doesnt make your argument seem valid.
this isnt a logical argument, this is just u hating.

cool enjoy your hatred. i hope it keeps you warm and toasty

no matter what i say your gonna hate on gats. you ask closed leading questions to try and prove your point. you obfuscate everything that doesnt make your argument seem valid.
this isnt a logical argument, this is just u hating.

cool enjoy your hatred. i hope it keeps you warm and toasty
I asked 1 question. I'm not arguing anything. Just asked a simple question you seem to struggle answering.
Did Gatland achieve his goal?
It's not open ended or closed leading. Just a simple Yes or No.

Me how is that hating on Gatland. I asked a simple question.

And at least update your haters line.
As Tigs would say Haters gonna hate hate hate but I'll just shake it ok shake it off.

As I said I Always do :)
And we'll I notice you will say hater and what not to divert but still can't answer the simple Yes or No question.
Did Gatland achieve his objective of winning series?
Yes or No
same answer as did ABs achieve their objective of winning series?

1. ok I'll drop because As saying goes don't argue with idiots you never win. They're too experienced.

2. Show nasty stuff so

3. So you agree Gatland isn't 1st to draw but had much superior squad. So your statement was wrong and he didn't achieve something nobody has done before

And there we go - the insults because someone can't actually win the argument. And next of course, I will be a troll. *Yawn. Over and out.

And we'll I notice you will say hater and what not to divert but still can't answer the simple Yes or No question.
Did Gatland achieve his objective of winning series?
Yes or No

I think you got off lightly after the personal attack you posted slightly earlier in the thread, reprinted below in case you forgot where 'you' went with this nonsense.

That was uncalled for and unnecessary.
Once you do that your line of argument loses credibility and meaning.
Gatland had an objective, to enhance the Lions stock, and he did that in a way none of us imagined he would.
Great coach or good coach, he was successful in his role.
The Lions are a great anachronism and their value needs to be emboldened lest we forget in 4 years time how much fun this tour was for everyone.

Vindicated :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts