• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Series Predictions

What will be the result of the test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One game at a time for me. I hope it rains during the first test. Literally buckets down, and the Lions win 12-6.

If no rain, or hurricane wind, then 24-12 is the form record for the ABS. Sounds about right on paper, but heart is saying Go Lions!!!!

I like your confidence! :p
I think the Lions' best chance of winning is in the first game... we'll have only had a game against Samoa as preparation and will have a number of guys just returning from injury, if not still injured.
The Lions on the other hand (if they are managed right) should all be very match fit, have combinations gelling and be rearing to go.
amazing we've got this far and the lions are going into a do or die test with a 10-12 untried combo as well as a untried back row combo, think it could get ugly this week

I think although Kiwis will be disappointed part of them must feel it's good that it is going to a decider. Must be ******* boring winning all the time.;).

Next week is going to be a huge occasion which both sets of fans will be looking forward to. Auckland will be absolutely buzzing for a week up to the game. Biggest game in NZ since the RWC final. Wish I was there. This is what great sport is all about.

Well, I think I was still right. Who knew the ref would have given out a red card? Still, very happy to have been wrong. Finally, some competition!!
Just to be pedantic, it's not so much the ref giving out a red card that was unpredictable, but rather SBW committing a red card offence.

But it's true no one could have expected an All Black to get a red card. It's a once in 50 years event!

Just to be pedantic, it's not so much the ref giving out a red card that was unpredictable, but rather SBW committing a red card offence.

But it's true no one could have expected an All Black to get a red card. It's a once in 50 years event!

Well he did a good job of it, didn't he. What the hell was he thinking?