• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

That explains a few things...

B

Bullitt

Labour 'Encouraged Mass Immigration To UK'

Labour ministers deliberately encouraged mass immigration to diversify Britain over the past decade, a former Downing Street adviser has claimed. He said the strategy was intended to fill gaps in the labour market and make the UK more multicultural, at the same time as scoring political points against the Opposition.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/...Was_Deliberate_

And the government gave them benefits. And the banks gave them credit cards. Woot!

It's really incredible. Now, I'm not against immigration, but Europe is losing its particular beauty. All of it. Some people preach socio-cultural amalgamation concealed in the shape of "diversity". While it may be interesting to some extent, it's leading us nowhere.

The last time I was in London I was awestruck to see how illegal immigrants with little or no education, several kids, and criminal records, perceive more benefits than regular hardworking Englishmen. :mellow:

Something similar is happening in the USA. If one day I decide to unfurl a "White Power" flag and walk around the park talking nonsense, I'll end up in jail -- and that is what I'd deserve. But if the "minorities" kill white people, insult them on TV, Radio, etc etc... they get away with it.

Here in Argentina the President opens the doors to whoever decides to settle down in our pampas. And, funnily enough, she dares to compare the Peruvians / Bolivians / Mexicans (most of which come here to live off the <strike>government</strike> the people that actually do something for a living) with the Italians and Spaniards that worked their asses off to take the reins of this beautiful country decades ago. :huh:

Anyway... as my father says: If you vote for clowns, then expect a circus.

Latest posts