Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Well, its due to be released soon...

All I can say is it is a great film... Loved it!

Rampage Jackson, plays a great part as BA... Liam Neeson is well cast as Hannibal, and so is Bradley Cooper as The Face...

Thought it was a really good storyline and didn't disappoint the TV Shows... (which makes a change)

8.5/10

I love it when a plan comes together!

The A-Team is a fundamental part of mine (and many people's) childhood, so I should reject this outright but it looks really good and I intend to watch it.

I loved it...it definitely sets up for more films, which makes me happy. I was really pleased with the casting for the film.
a-team-film.jpg

I never really got into the A-Team as a kid. I remember it was on every Sunday afternoon but I was always more of a Mcgyver kind of guy. That man was a genius and also got his masters in what I intend to study (Chemistry and Physics). I may go watch it, but it'll probably be lost on me what with the lack of a nostalgic element. Now if there was some Richard Dean Anderson in there I'd be sold.

I never really got into the A-Team as a kid. I remember it was on every Sunday afternoon but I was always more of a Mcgyver kind of guy. That man was a genius and also got his masters in what I intend to study (Chemistry and Physics). I may go watch it, but it'll probably be lost on me what with the lack of a nostalgic element. Now if there was some Richard Dean Anderson in there I'd be sold.
It's a good stand alone action flick, but definitely the nostalgia factor is immense. My wife and I both watched the tv shows with our fathers, so we were high-5ing eachother throughout the film. Can't wait for the DVD.

Saw the movie as well, but it was a bit over the edge, especially that scene with the tank.
but great entertainment

Thanks to Charlie ;)

I shall be watching this film. Looks good in the trailers.

Be good idea to use the spoiler code to make sure the guys who have not watched it don't read anything they have not seen yet

Watched the film last night ... wow ... simply wow. Loved it. Still think that Rampage could have been grunting more ... almost felt at times he was a soft B. A. Baracus.

The film for me did the series justice ... was slightly disappointed where the film ended and certainly left a gap for another one.

Latest posts