• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Anzac Import Method

A

ak47

I have found a very good site to order games/dvd's and many other goodies and get them before the australian/nz/asia release.

WWW.DVDCRAVE.COM.AU

They are situated in South Australia, and import PAL UK versions, before they even hit the shelves in australia.

Examples

BLIC: I ordered mine from here, and got it, 1-2 months before RPIC
PES5: They have had it in stock since Monday....its still not out in australia, and only GPstore in NZ, has copies.
RC2006: This still doesnt have an official release, but you can bet ur bottom dollar, the SH wont see this a good month after the UK, and again this site, has the lated UK release and cover, thus are importing from UK once available.

The best thing is that you dont even need a credit card........they use direct debit, so for any peoples with no credit or under 18, you can wire transfer the money over to DVDCraves bank a/c, and they will dispatch the item once payment is confirmed.

Also just have a look on the site, and check out the new games they have already in stock..............they already have "Warriors", and many other ***les, that arent due locally for weeks.

I have a new retail friend...............EB are finished, except for local games like RL2 etc.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Oct 27 2005, 03:23 PM
Will they import consoles...like xbox 360??
importing hardware is deemed iillegal

but i am looking out for it, just in case

Originally posted by ak47@Oct 27 2005, 03:59 PM
I have found a very good site to order games/dvd's and many other goodies and get them before the australian/nz/asia release.

WWW.DVDCRAVE.COM.AU

They are situated in South Australia, and import PAL UK versions, before they even hit the shelves in australia.

Examples

BLIC: I ordered mine from here, and got it, 1-2 months before RPIC
PES5: They have had it in stock since Monday....its still not out in australia, and only GPstore in NZ, has copies.
RC2006: This still doesnt have an official release, but you can bet ur bottom dollar, the SH wont see this a good month after the UK, and again this site, has the lated UK release and cover, thus are importing from UK once available.

The best thing is that you dont even need a credit card........they use direct debit, so for any peoples with no credit or under 18, you can wire transfer the money over to DVDCraves bank a/c, and they will dispatch the item once payment is confirmed.

Also just have a look on the site, and check out the new games they have already in stock..............they already have "Warriors", and many other ***les, that arent due locally for weeks.

I have a new retail friend...............EB are finished, except for local games like RL2 etc.
I get the rugby on november 11...if the date is wrong I will [have my post edited for making a threat] mario...I know, I know, he has nothing to do with the rugby. So what?

as far as i am concerned

RL2 and RC2006 have no official release dates...thus november 11 doesnt look good as it so close, and nothing is confirmed

Yeah I think your setting yourself up fo a fall if you expect either of them that soon, thats like only 2 weeks away. I reckon when we finally get conformation, it will be a month from that day for RL2. I think WRC2006 has the best(but slim) chance of coming in november. Battlefront 2 anyone?

Latest posts