• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Army of Truth.... THE LOWDOWN

L

locksley

After a couple of nights play in TRF's clan - "THE ARMY OF TRUTH" I think it's time to give forum members a lowdown on the clan members and their Halo abilities (or lack of... :) )

First up Party Leader:

Teh Mite

Guaranteed to come out on top in team games..... if he's on the same team as Zonerunner! He's an expert of flying banshees..... into buildings and rocks. A great team player and is always there to cover and provide backup. Hate's "The pinks"

Zonerunner

Without a doubt, the best Halo 3 player in the clan. His headshot ratio is spectacular and he hardly ever misses. Excellent all rounder and a master of vehicles. After games have finished his name's ALWAYS at the top of the list.

AK47 (Kulch)

Great team member. Good with a rocket launcher and knows how to handle himself mid battle. Not sure about his driving skills. Likes to talk about Fifa 08 in tense situations. ;)

Locksley (Mr Miyagis Tash)

The only person I know that kills himself more than the opposition. Guaranteed to come last with the least amount of kills on EVERY game type. Can be sneaky as a Zombie on Infection, and likes to fly banshees until bloody Zonerunner takes it out with one shot. Excellent team member to have on your side.... cos he'll make you look good!

Verminator84 (St Helens RLFC)

As a zombie, this bloke is second to none. Sneaky and nasty to the last. Hates "The last resort" map on infection, as the Zombie killers wait in the sea to get him for easy kills. Likes to say "Dum dum dum dum" reminiscent of the jaws theme as he closes in for a kill.

So there you have it, The Army of Truth. So come on, join the clan and have some laughs.

i would love to have a go in the clan, though i need the game first :(

wait, before i get the game i need a 360...

maybe after my trip to the states.

It's a great laugh. It really is. We should get as many of the TRF brigade involved as possible. I often find myself coughing through laughter, it's so funny.

And that noise I make is the Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar noise as I chase down my prey!

Yeah, after a few hit outs you can count me in. Just got it, and am sick of getting ganged up on by fat asian kids who play non stop. Where do I sign up?

My gamertag is SheriffCraven

I need this as refuge, as i have bleeding nuckles from fifa08 online battles...i punched my controller, and then my wall - i am investing in a new controller, fifa will cost more hardware, the most compelling online experience if ur up for intensity.

Halo is top draw stuff, but the weekend is over, and so are my all nighters....i hope u lot in the UK spend more time in your mornings (our nights)

I noticed we have a few fifa08 TRF's

We should also start up a FIFA08 TRf league.........I want revenge on Zonerunner, and Craven - handed my ass to me many times in Halo

I need this as refuge, as i have bleeding nuckles from fifa08 online battles...i punched my controller, and then my wall - i am investing in a new controller, fifa will cost more hardware, the most compelling online experience if ur up for intensity.

Halo is top draw stuff, but the weekend is over, and so are my all nighters....i hope u lot in the UK spend more time in your mornings (our nights)

We should also start up a FIFA08 TRf league.........I want revenge on Zonerunner, and Craven - handed my ass to me many times in Halo
[/b]

Haha, you were the one in the warthog and I was jumping you right? I'm finally getting the hang of it, too bad my head set is f***ed, can't talk through it.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Haha, you were the one in the warthog and I was jumping you right? [/b][/quote]

What's all THAT about???????? :blink: Jesus, one night away from Halo 3 and the game turns into a swingers party!!!!! lol

I like how one of our interests is "Capturing the Flag!" when we havent played Capture the Flag in Halo 3 once yet...

Maybe we should get some practice in first? Not that itd help much admittedly. Still...

how is this clan going? you guys still doing it?

i hope so cause i still plan on getting a 360 and joining in in about march/april this year.

if you guys are still around that is.

I would love to join, at the minute I own the following online playable games:

COD4: MW
GH3: Legends Of Rock
GOW
Halo 3
Sega Rally
NFS: ProStreet
PGR4

Gamertag: Saint N Sinner

how is this clan going? you guys still doing it?

i hope so cause i still plan on getting a 360 and joining in in about march/april this year.

if you guys are still around that is. [/b]

We'll still be about woosaah. We don't play much team battle anymore, we just go and mess about in forge. And it's the best fun you can have on the game, IMO.

We need to get back to playing halo 3 soon guys.

I miss playing it.
Then again, i am currently hooked on COD4...

I say we all look to have a big game on forge in the next few days. Not that is funny!

Latest posts