THE ARMY OF TRUTH!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Bullitt, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

That's right, we're going to get a clan going on Halo 3 for TRF.

Anyone is welcome to join, but you need to sign up first.

So far we have;

Teh Mite

Zonerunner

St.Helens_RLFC

locksley

AK47

wairarapa_cullen

Whoever else is interested should reply here.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. RC

RC Guest

Ok, being a total newb here, but by "clan" do you mean part of a group in an on-line thingy?

4. melon

melon Guest

Yeah clan is a name adopted by gaming circles that pretty much means team.

Its seems Los Lover's legacy is living on....

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

It was discussed last night and for the crack it had to be done.

6. nam97

nam97 Guest

Could be keen, just got xboxlive and haven't really played yet. Don't count on me dominating, so if you wanna leave me in the cold it's cool. I'd understand :wah:

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Add people to your friends list (as seen in Loxs thread) and see us online. We're hardly 1337 either, it's more for fun.

8. locksley

locksley Guest

I'll join the crew.... be warned though, I'm crap at Halo 3!

9. Strictly just for fun. Which we have lots of.

10. nam97

nam97 Guest

Just added yous, this is gonna be interesting. I can't see anyone being as bad as myself. Think throwing grenades into walls ricocheting into team members, meleeing my own team mates accidentally and running them over in warthogs etc...

11. Sounds like you'll be right at home with us!

12. nam97

nam97 Guest

Getting rapped with the time difference here. You guys are never on when I am

13. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Got a copy coming my way, so will join in... yeah time diff sucks balls aye.

14. Zonerunner

Zonerunner Guest

Yes, something definately needs to be done about the timezone thingy. When you guys are coming online, i'm going to bed!

Alas, until you all adopt GMT (the only legitimate measure of time) as your official timezone, i'm not sure what can be done about these things. I am certainly open to suggestion.

15. ak47

ak47 Guest

THE WEEKENDS IS WHERE ITS AT

i dont need to sleep on weekends, but with CoD4 coming i think Halo will take a chop or 4.

i really dont see myself pulling Halo iut with CoD4 Assasins Creed, but will make an effort if i see the TRF crue on board.

16. nam97

nam97 Guest

Well I haven't been on for a month or so 'cos of exams, but they finish at the end of next week so I'll pretty much be on it (FIFA08 presumably, considering I just got it) around the clock. So might see some of you on it for once.

17. RC

RC Guest

I've got a month's free membership on gold thingy.
    They gave it to me for some reason after connecting my xbox for the first time since i got it.
    My gamertag is:

Matt B Weird

But how do i get in this clan?
    I mean, i'm such a newb, so i hav eno idea what i need to do.

18. RC

RC Guest

Bargain!

Taht was a good laugh; i really enjoyed that tonight, moreso to hear tehmite and zonerunner bitching the whole time, but i was also pretty good at killing the two when it really mattered.

Hopefully i can get some rankings soon enough and we'll actually be able to play against some people - inestead of teh computer.

19. You've not truly experienced the Army of Truth without me at the helm.

20. RC

RC Guest

Up for a game tonight then?
    Ah, go on!!!

21. Just sign on Matt. Me and Nick are on most nights.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!