• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Balshaw Bond?

Balshaw hasnt been outstanding this season as Dean Ryan has stated.His form has been somewhere between superb and shocking, but that is what you get with him. At times he can look like one of the most dangerous and telented players of this generation then he makes the most stupid unforced errors and undoes all of his goodwork.His tackling is his biggest weakness and some of his efforts for Gloucester have been bordering on cowardice.Ashton obviously has got a close relationship with him that goes back many years but we must remember that he was quick to discard him prior to the World Cup.
In my view Balshaw is a big risk for Ashton to take as his ass is on the line against Wales and for the entire 6 nations so it might mean England will be playing a style that takes more risks than previously expected. He will either look great or absolute rubbish, but that is Balshaw for you!

<div class='quotemain'>
What a joke
[/b]
whats a joke?
[/b][/quote]

Jack was walking around when he noticed a ladder that went up into the clouds. After climbing the first cloud he met a stinky, unattractive woman who said, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Jack chose to climb the ladder.

At the next cloud he met a slightly better looking woman who said, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Figuring it only gets better, Jack chose to climb the ladder some more.

At the next cloud, he met a very attractive woman who said, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Things were getting better the higher he got, so Jack chose to climb the ladder even more.

At the fourth cloud, he met the most gorgeous woman to ever grace the Universe. She looked at him seductively and begged, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Jack was extremely tempted to satisfy his urges but still, he climbed the ladder to success.

At the fifth cloud, Jack was startled when a greasy, 500lb naked man with a pimply penis grabbed him. Jack asked, "Who are you?" To which he replied, "Oh, I'm Cess"!

;)

great Joke Vambo but not nearly as funny as Balsack's call up...well maybe almost.

Every season I pick a team for the 6N and support them as I would my own team(don't do anthems or shirts though), this year I've picked England(please don't tell my dad), despite this little set back I shall keep faith, Ballsack may have a hot cold realtionship with his skills but hopefully the team's style makes things work for him. We will see if Ashton was right or if he's simply got a thing for wiry 16-year-olds

Balshaw hasnt been outstanding this season as Dean Ryan has stated.His form has been somewhere between superb and shocking, but that is what you get with him. At times he can look like one of the most dangerous and telented players of this generation then he makes the most stupid unforced errors and undoes all of his goodwork.His tackling is his biggest weakness and some of his efforts for Gloucester have been bordering on cowardice.Ashton obviously has got a close relationship with him that goes back many years but we must remember that he was quick to discard him prior to the World Cup.
In my view Balshaw is a big risk for Ashton to take as his ass is on the line against Wales and for the entire 6 nations so it might mean England will be playing a style that takes more risks than previously expected. He will either look great or absolute rubbish, but that is Balshaw for you!
[/b]

Hit the nail on the head there!

I think Matthew Tait will be scrathing his head!

Balshit just doesn't have the right class and lacks ability for international rugby.

The only time I remember producing a good moment for England was against Italy at Twickenham, his 60m run to the try-line set up by Austin Healey letting the ball go through his legs :lol:

I'd rather have the natural class of Danny Cipriani at full-back, with him being able to slip into first-five eight after 50minutes when Wilkinson needs to change his zimmerframe, then bring Tait in at full-back.

Latest posts