• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The bananas is not a foul legume trees

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Oh, why ?!! Why are we so BORED ?!!! I come here, intermittently throughout the day, for my dose of Rugby. Nobody fckng likes Rugby here, so I must go online. But this week has been the longest. The longest !! Oh !...why is it so LONG ?! We usually find our way through it, but I'm so hungry for Rugby these days, it's just like one of those weeks when you're just so inexplicably horny all the time, it's fkng annoying, but it's not mental, there's no control over it. You're just hard as a bull and everywhere you look there's something that reminds you of it.
The greatest thing that has happened is Stephen Ferris retiring (no offense...) in the past few days ffs, that's the closest we've come to true Rugbyness !
Ah !! Why is it so ?! :cryy: I guess both the H Cup and Top 14 ending at the same time is rough...

The worst thing is, when the tests actually do come, and I wake up for the results after all this time of waiting like a bish, I'll go online to find out the Wallabies beat the fk out of France 78-2 or smt...

I agree. The banana is neither a legume nor is it foul.

/thread

*sigh* ppl, the ***le was just a little bit of poetry to get you attracted here, but it's the deep message that I'm conveying that's important here ! You're all so shallow, it's depressing.

S.P.: that minions Banana thing is quite philosophical. I like it. Thank you, sad.

Last edited:
Just for Big E...

:D

das

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah uh das, that's at the end of the vid you posted up there. Aren't you paying attention, like, to your own posts ?!
"Know thyself", Justin Timberlake (or some Greek philosopher, can't remember right now...).

Those yellow little phalluses have a very distinctly French accent as they sing.

Hmmm...I obviously posted the wrong video (the first one), as the one I intended to post only had the movie, and not the song. I am disappointed in my lack of accurate cutting and pasting skills... :(

das

:p

very disappointing indeed, Das-San ! You bring great dishonor to your family and to us all.
535834.jpg

You have shamed us so much we forbid you to liberate yourself by committing suicide, and condemn you to roam aimlessly with only the thought of utter failure racing in your mind !

...sorry I cannot hear him.....I have a banana in my ear!!!!!!

Latest posts