• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

They don't make socks big enough for him. biggrin.gif
[/b]

I just thought he used Matt Dunning's old ones. Some say that If you inhale the scent of Dunning's socks, you enter a complete state of weightlessness. Kind of like what happened to Ali Williams this past weekend after playing chicken with Schalk Burger...

They don't make socks big enough for him. biggrin.gif
[/b]

I just thought he used Matt Dunning's old ones. Some say that If you inhale the scent of Dunning's socks, you enter a complete state of weightlessness. Kind of like what happened to Ali Williams this past weekend after playing chicken with Schalk Burger...
[/b]
Speaking of Matt Dunning, New Zealand could have done with him to drop a goal for them on Saturday :p

Juan Martin Hernandez. Images of him hammering Alesana Tuilagi into touch just a few inches from the tryline live long in the memory. :D

Even if he now plays most of the time at numer 10, Juan Martin hernandez is, for me, the finest fullback of the game.
And if his defence on Tuilagi is part of his legend, his wonderful attacks are still into memory too (almost for french audience). In Top14 this season, Paris only depended of his form and inspiration.

Latest posts