The best Rugby commercials

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
I make this thread so we can show the best Rugby Commercials.

I really like this of Puma:

Upload your favorite Rugby commercials!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good commercial!

I also like this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wKaqoq5NVVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best I can remember was for the 6 nations, Wales v England. Was a very simple ad - 'Beatable on a black screen, with a red underline'...showed an england mistake....'Beatable'...showed a Wales move (think it was Gibbs demolishing someone)...

Afterwards (when Wales won), it did the same 'Beatable' 'Beatable' then followed it with 'Beaten' and the red line turned into a smile.

I liked the one for Zurich when they sponsored the Premiership, the one with Peter O'Toole in it. I've looked and looked but i can't find it on youtube. It was such a rousing and and inspirational clip!

Have to go a long way to beat this (unofficial) one

Certainly the funniest one I've see was a few years ago when Nike/Canterbury (cant remember) released a celebratory England Grand Slam winners ad....the week before they bottled it and lost the final game.

I can't find the Lions' tour (2013) clip of the clouds roaring over Australia and changing into lions towards the end. Anyone got a link to it, or know what to search for?

I can't find the Lions' tour (2013) clip of the clouds roaring over Australia and changing into lions towards the end. Anyone got a link to it, or know what to search for?

Not sure what to search for, but it was the same 'graphics' as the SA tour.

Tried to find it but couldn't. Will try again tomorrow.

I liked the series of Placemakers Sports ads that used to air just before the Sport News on TV1.

This is one of the rugby ones

Not really a rugby commercial, but it's still one of my favorites:

das

I loved the Irish and Brazilian ones!

This is a Nike Commercial promoting rugby in Argentina.

(I added english subtitles as best as I could)

Latest posts