• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Big Ewis Modern Art Gallery

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of my modern art work. You can look around as you please, even touch your computer screen if you like. In stead of wine and cheese though, if anything, please have hot n spicy sardines with raw cashew nuts, and cold milk (full cream).

But please, as an artist I'm a very sensitive man who for each harsh criticism will suffer rivers of passion and torments. As I'm laying my heart out for you and making myself vulnerable to what makes me vibrate, what makes me strive the most and what is dearest to my soul, please respect that I'm offering to display this for free, and that I've put immense amounts ("immense amounts"...hmmm...) of work and dedication into this.

As to fully experience the almost spiritual trip that is modern art, to be completely immersed into this world of abstract, creative vistas and powerful emotions, it is recommended to be naked as you view those, although it is not mandatory.

Now then, without further ado,
here are my first works.

I call this one, the (thierry) "Du Saut Noir". It is like the protagonist is looking deep into your soul in the foreground, with the impressionist outerspace motif in the background spreading large, as to echo his forceful expression and heroism.

Dusau lenvers.jpg

This next one is called "Drusautoi". It is somewhat similar to the other one, but in this one there is a great feeling of compassion, depicted in the protagonist's smile, like a caress from the universe. He was given a beard, somewhat reminiscent of Ancient Greece, perhaps Zeus coming to mind, to better emphasize his fatherly figure; a mighty yet compassionate stare into the viewer's sentiments. He is your friend, and understands you, albeit while being a symbol of alien otherness, that which we aren't.

Dusau.jpg

More to come....Maybe. The artist isn't responsible for what he produces, he is only a medium.
Imments amounce. Immense amounts.

As those refined German art critics would say: "Döner macht schöner"

Also this is probably fitting:

tumblr_inline_n8b638rDrn1qzc8y8.gif

I see all you Welsh gentlemen have resorted to extending how this moved you with visuals rather than articulate analysis. Interesting...this means this art belongs to such an abstract world it can only be interpreted and addressed in a similarly non-linguistic, non-spoken means of communication.

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of my modern art work. You can look around as you please, even touch your computer screen if you like. In stead of wine and cheese though, if anything, please have hot n spicy sardines with raw cashew nuts, and cold milk (full cream).

But please, as an artist I'm a very sensitive man who for each harsh criticism will suffer rivers of passion and torments. As I'm laying my heart out for you and making myself vulnerable to what makes me vibrate, what makes me strive the most and what is dearest to my soul, please respect that I'm offering to display this for free, and that I've put immense amounts ("immense amounts"...hmmm...) of work and dedication into this.

As to fully experience the almost spiritual trip that is modern art, to be completely immersed into this world of abstract, creative vistas and powerful emotions, it is recommended to be naked as you view those, although it is not mandatory.

Now then, without further ado,
here are my first works.

I call this one, the (thierry) "Du Saut Noir". It is like the protagonist is looking deep into your soul in the foreground, with the impressionist outerspace motif in the background spreading large, as to echo his forceful expression and heroism.

View attachment 3254

This next one is called "Drusautoi". It is somewhat similar to the other one, but in this one there is a great feeling of compassion, depicted in the protagonist's smile, like a caress from the universe. He was given a beard, somewhat reminiscent of Ancient Greece, perhaps Zeus coming to mind, to better emphasize his fatherly figure; a mighty yet compassionate stare into the viewer's sentiments. He is your friend, and understands you, albeit while being a symbol of alien otherness, that which we aren't.

View attachment 3255

More to come....Maybe. The artist isn't responsible for what he produces, he is only a medium.
Imments amounce. Immense amounts.
that art is worst than mine and ewis spelling combined

thank you friends for your encouragements, without your words of kind appreciation and altruistic love, I, the artist, am nothing...and it's with great joy and satisfaction that I bring you my latest.

Tryin to Disco.jpg

I call this one "Tryin' to Disco". Sometimes we are inspired creatively by some of the most superficial things, to produce profound creations. There is sometimes a thin line that separates the shallow and the deep, the shadow and the visible, things humane and the purely aesthetic. Sometimes there is also a thin line that separates a beautiful woman's left butt cheek and right butt cheek, but that is, indeed, a different story.

I seriously think we should take Nick's suggestion and prevent Big E from starting threads. This is horrible!

you only have yourselves to blame !!!!!!!!!!! the more you encourage him the more he tries!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to be careful he does not live that far from me and one day our paths may cross!!!!!!!! SPOOKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're in a class of your own B.E. i'm a DINE OH SORE and these are all beyond my minuscule knowledge of this sort of hairy scary magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I declare the 2015 TRFies thread of the year competition closed.....this is your winner.....laughing so hard I'm choking and tearing up.

Usually as an artist I would let the spontaneity of creativity take over and obey its capricious yet glorious proceeding, taking over my being and making me a means, a brush holding a brush...
But on request, exceptionally, I have fulfilled a foreign desire to utilize my...gift. How could I even blame him ?

I present...the "Maple Leaf Messiah" !!!!.........

Ed Fairhurst.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THat was even better than I would have thought......though I have a feeling it's an actual photo of His Edness.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THat was even better than I would have thought......though I have a feeling it's an actual photo of His Edness.

I'm glad you find it to your liking. As for the composition process, I've little memory of what I've actually done. As the spirit of divine artistic creativity fills me, I enter a semi-perverse, semi-righteous trans during which I'm only very vaguely conscious. I may have in fact worked on more than one computer doing this, not just my own, and may have been wearing different clothes throughout the process. The subconscious impulse must be obeyed unconditionally for true, purposeful and untamed art, and with near-holy respect.

Latest posts