• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Is there any way of altering the amount how much certain pitches make kits dirty? IE. make it less prominant on the NH stadia and rainy New Zealand stadiums.

there is probably a set of files with an alpha channel that are overlaid onto the kits as they get dirtier. find it and erase mud as required

Yeah Fraser you're right.

There is a file which is semi-transparent and has all the dirt for each stadium (I think it is per-stadium, anyway).

Also, Fraser, what problems were you having with the pitch logos anyway? I did an RBS Six Nations one, so I know the drill, so to speak...

If you want any help, email me.

you know theat there are often more than one image per file. extracting them aint a problem, getting them BOTH back in is what i cant do? please help

I can do it only when using the importer plugin for fshed. And the image to modify needs to be on top of the list (use the UP arrow).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
that's cool. Have you had any reports these mods cause the game to become unstable or something? I'm a little wary of downloading it because I've had a couple of crashes already.[/b]

AFAIK, nobody ever reported any problems with the mods.

Yeah but there was meant to be a patch fixing up all the pitch logos and stuff for the Tri Nations and Super 12. Never came about though.

yeah sorry bout that. got board and sold my pc version. just got ps2 now. fun while it lasted but it was getting fairly complicated to sort out and nobody could aswer my questions so it nevr got finished.

well, sorry mate but i did spend a fair bit of time on the kits. if i got to it, i got to it, if i didnt, i didnt. i dont get that much free time to do stuff like that and i had my best shot at it. nobody else helped and as a result, i couldnt do it for tech reasons.

Originally posted by davidson@Jun 21 2005, 09:18 PM
well, sorry mate but i did spend a fair bit of time on the kits. if i got to it, i got to it, if i didnt, i didnt. i dont get that much free time to do stuff like that and i had my best shot at it. nobody else helped and as a result, i couldnt do it for tech reasons.
yah davidson did an awesome job on the kits and for that he should be commended

Can you help me?!Can I edit any names of teams,team rosters, names of players?Whre I can geth any program to do this(what is name of this program).

Sorry for my English-Beast wish from Poland!Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Art@Jul 20 2005, 03:00 PM
Can you help me?!Can I edit any names of teams,team rosters, names of players?Whre I can geth any program to do this(what is name of this program).

Check out the player editor in the first post of the topic.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jul 21 2005, 04:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jul 21 2005, 04:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Art
@Jul 20 2005, 03:00 PM

Check out the player editor in the first post of the topic. [/b]
Thanks!For your help.

HI!
It's posible to change the name of cantry or replace- for example Russia for POLAND! and how?
Can I change a comentary voice(text?), to comentary speek a change names of players?For example I change Mealamu for Smith and I make thing a comentary will speak a Smith for Mealamu?
Is is posible?!

Greeting for all ragby fans!

Yes!! We have another Polish member.....

...I have nothing of value to add to this topic.

To comment on the views debate. I have played side and broadcast but still find that it is so much harder to gauge tackles and gaps - it's pointless. Side view stops you gauging kicks and drop goals and running lines are so much harder. Possible this is because I use the keyboard to play, but still, I think the classic views, though flawed are the best.

Latest posts