• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Originally posted by Darhf@Mar 12 2005, 01:41 PM
This thread contains downloads to every Rugby 2005 modification released so far.
It will be updated regurarly.

KITS

In progress.

International/Misc

- Barbarians Home - By Fraser Davidson
- England Home&away - By Fraser Davidson
- Lions Home - By Fraser Davidson
Just out of curiosity, why have people made kits for England and the lions? Aren't they lisenced and accuarate already?
Is anyone planning on making an update for the Irish and scottish kits which are actually outdated?
cheers.

England do not have the Nike symbol, otherwise I can't see why they would be doing it.

Darfh, is there any way of previewing the kits beforehand? Not that I don't trust they are excellent, I just like to know exactly what I'm installing...

Firstly, you don't install anything.

Put the file in your r2k5 root directory. If you dont like it, delete it.

Secondly, myself i have a website, and Dharf's kits will be put up with preview pictures.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 14 2005, 01:09 AM
Secondly, myself i have a website, and Dharf's kits will be put up with preview pictures.
Yes that's true,that site is as little as useful. Great job lazy chesnut.Ur appreciated
<

If the contents of the tour can be modified, can you swap the lions with the host nations teams and make them AI controlled? [/quote]
U would trash them...wouldn't you? I think u really really hate british and english particularly.Am i right?
<

Originally posted by Badboy+Mar 14 2005, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Badboy @ Mar 14 2005, 02:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Mar 14 2005, 01:09 AM
Yes that's true,that site is as little as useful. Great job lazy chesnut.Ur appreciated
<
[/b]
what does as little as useful mean?

you taking the ****?

He's italian, some of his sentences don't flow too well, understandable.

I'm sure he didn't mean it like that

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut+Mar 14 2005, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazy_chesnut @ Mar 14 2005, 02:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 14 2005, 02:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Mar 14 2005, 01:09 AM

<
what does as little as useful mean?

you taking the ****? [/b]
No im not offending u at all!!! I like ur site.

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 14 2005, 03:06 PM
He's italian, some of his sentences don't flow too well, understandable.

I'm sure he didn't mean it like that
Yeah maybe but i don't think my english is so understandable.
What I meant was the site is really small but is really helpful at the same time.Especially the download page .

All right, cool. Thanks.

Something to make you like it even more - you can download the EA Sports Rugby 2005 Player Editor from rugbydownloads.bizhat.com.

This means you can edit existing players statistics.

have now created complete set of international kits home any away. am sure will be posted soon by the technical geniuses, reson for changing lions england etc. england: away shorts wron, no nike simbol, socks are whiet at very bottom, official boots. lions: adidas stripes missing from socks. barabrians: shorts are black and need cotton traders logo and gartmore the 2005 sponsors.

if anybody would like it i have complete set of vector logos, (can be rasterised in photoshop) manufactures, team logos, intenational sponsors and competitions, for anybody who fancies a go at modding the kits themselves. happy to email it. only couple hundred k.

leave personal message or email me at [email protected]

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 14 2005, 11:33 PM
All right, cool. Thanks.

Something to make you like it even more - you can download the EA Sports Rugby 2005 Player Editor from rugbydownloads.bizhat.com.

This means you can edit existing players statistics.
Great job again man!! but are u able to enjoy the game also? i mean u r working really hard about this editing stuff and we all know this kind of work takes load of time to be completed.Anyways thank u again.

I added Tom's editor in the first post.

Man, you could have credited me at least for indicating you which file to edit
<
<

Do you mean me? (credit: the technical geniuses!!!) i have sent you all the kits just now. i have already posted a credit on another thread, but sorry yes i didnt mean to seem rude!

awsome effort as well mate, extracting all hundred and something files!

Dharf you missed some files out in your kit list.

There are some more kits which arent the same size as all the others.

I'll post it on my site later todat for everyone to do.

It has every kit in the game.

Originally posted by davidson@Mar 14 2005, 11:59 PM
Do you mean me? (credit: the technical geniuses!!!) i have sent you all the kits just now. i have already posted a credit on another thread, but sorry yes i didnt mean to seem rude!

awsome effort as well mate, extracting all hundred and something files!
No, I meant tom
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Dharf you missed some files out in your kit list.

There are some more kits which arent the same size as all the others.

I'll post it on my site later todat for everyone to do.

It has every kit in the game.[/b]

Great
<

is it worth putting all kits up here on this page as jpegs and letting people copy paste and reformat them? they then know what they are getting. can theis be done in a program everyone has like paint?

fraser

Originally posted by davidson@Mar 15 2005, 12:12 AM
is it worth putting all kits up here on this page as jpegs and letting people copy paste and reformat them? they then know what they are getting. can theis be done in a program everyone has like paint?

fraser
Yes but I won't be able to host both reformated and raw kits, so I'll host the reformated ones. Plus, the process is not really easy, and people can also open fsh files to check what's in.

Latest posts