• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Biggest Score in a rugby game you have seen?

N

Nat

Whats the biggest score have you seen in a rugby game? I watched NZ beat Tonga 102-0 in NZ and I saw the Aus vs Namibia game at 2003 in Adelaide where Aus won 142-0.

Wigan 74-6 Leeds at Central Park, Wigan, May 1992

Offiah scored 10 tries that day :eek:

In league I saw the Bucking Broncos beat Newcastle by 71-6! Brian Smith is a terrible coach but no-one will listen. Oh well...Go the Broncos!

Theres a womens rugby team in Sydney who over the past few years has been being beaten consistently by scores of between 100 and 220. They got their first win ever last year actually.

I remember NZ putting 145 on Japan and Australia putting 142 on Namibia.

Back in under 15s we had a few wins of between 100 and 120.

Played in a colts match once which we won 82-0, scored twice that day, both from the back of the scrum. Fun times.

Played in a colts match once which we won 82-0, scored twice that day, both from the back of the scrum. Fun times.
[/b]

How far out were the scrums mate?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

How far out were the scrums mate?
[/b][/quote]
about seven metres from what i could remember. Of course the defense was not exactly great (i.e. lumbering winger who couldn't catch a cold).

Seen loads on 100 pointers on telly. The biggest scoreline I've witnessed in person was this season when Saints beat Sedgley Park 96-3.

Which, interestingly enough, is the total number of points you'll see Saracens score in an entire season.

Have seen the humdred pointers at the world cups on tv but the biggest tonking in a proper international that I've been at was the Ireland Wales match in 2002, 54-10. I think England put over 80 past Italy one year as well, think it was 01

On Chavanga's debut when the Boks put 100+ on Uruguay. And when the Boks scored 101 - 0 versus Italy. Terblanche scored 4 or 5 tries that match

it a match of clermont (france ) vs albi (france) : 70-6 (7 tries)

and the bigger score was 0-0......:) it was a match of 4th french division !!!

Played in a few big scores, beat an italian side when we went on tour 98-0, I kicked a conversion!!! to be fair to them, they never stopped trying and were brutally strong up front, suprise surprise!!

1st XV college rugby 99-0 my mate went to kick a conversion right infront of the post to get into triple figures but decided he'll be a dick and just nipd the top of the ball.

He thought it was funny until the rest of the team and reserves mobbed him for missing it and he come out with a few black eyes too lol.

biggest i ever played on we hung 134 on a team in 25 minutes, they stopped the game and then we started over to play them again to give them practice.

1st XV college rugby 99-0 my mate went to kick a conversion right infront of the post to get into triple figures but decided he'll be a dick and just nipd the top of the ball.

He thought it was funny until the rest of the team and reserves mobbed him for missing it and he come out with a few black eyes too lol.
[/b]
Yeah, must of been bad. Considering that a few means 3 or more :p

I've only had 2 games stopped because our team were whipping the other team too badly. Only remember the one, we were up 90+ at half and both coaches decided to call it a day.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Yeah, must of been bad. Considering that a few means 3 or more :p

I've only had 2 games stopped because our team were whipping the other team too badly. Only remember the one, we were up 90+ at half and both coaches decided to call it a day. [/b][/quote]
Calling off a game should only occur when there is a terrible injury.

I enjoy inflicting pain! I'd be outraged if a game that I was dominating was called off.

I'd probably be equally enraged if I was on the receiving end of the hiding as well because it would feel like we were giving up which quite frankly is embarrassing on the rugby pitch.

Latest posts