• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bloodyslow the "epitomy" of Rugby!

Originally posted by Wally@Oct 23 2004, 10:04 AM
All the unique jerseys came from countries like Namibia and Georgia. I particularly liked the Romanian and Japanese ones (I bought it). The South African, French and English would have to be the worst.
I have the french one its ok but It is not my prefered jersey. I like the Aussie Jerseys and I don't mind the south african jersey(Especially with the Huge Beer Sponsor right in front
<
)

I don't mind stripes or different patterns but when they have really tacky colors its just so ugly.

I really don't like lots of stripes. One is fine. Two is pushing it. Generally there are other designs that combining the right colors look really nice.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Oct 25 2004, 08:41 AM
I really don't like lots of stripes. One is fine. Two is pushing it. Generally there are other designs that combining the right colors look really nice.
jeez, you don't wanna see the USA rugby league jersey then! Thats basically just the american flag made into a shirt!

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger+Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Oct 23 2004, 10:04 AM
All the unique jerseys came from countries like Namibia and Georgia. I particularly liked the Romanian and Japanese ones (I bought it). The South African, French and English would have to be the worst.
I have the french one its ok but It is not my prefered jersey. I like the Aussie Jerseys and I don't mind the south african jersey(Especially with the Huge Beer Sponsor right in front
<
)

I don't mind stripes or different patterns but when they have really tacky colors its just so ugly. [/b]
Is the French one you own the normal version or the skin tight version?

Guys, you are ALL missing the point.

Hot women look even more hot in any rugby jersey. That is the beauty of our sport, including both codes.

Hot women -- never forget.

Hot.

Women.

Here endeth the lesson. You may be seated.

Latest posts