• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bloodyslow the "epitomy" of Rugby!

Quite sinply league was invented because of money. Money makes everything complicated.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Jul 27 2004, 04:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Jul 27 2004, 04:57 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugby_Guy
@Jul 27 2004, 04:21 AM
I used your keep eye on the ball trick and it's been working great. Catching is easy now. Thanks.
No worries - I've done the tiniest bit of coaching and that's always one of the first things I say to kids, as well as "You can't go anywhere without your legs."[/b]
Mr. Saints, what do you enjoy best about coaching Union?
Any plans to take Woodwards spot?
Do you expect any kind of backlash since defecting from L**gue?

Was coaching league mate - would never coach union, not in England at least...

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jul 27 2004, 02:22 PM
I would be interested to hear why rugby league ISNT any of the three I mentioned...........
I'm not ignoring you NZL Fan, I will get back to you next week because my msg board time is at a premium until next weds....

Why are you missing the "e" and the "a" in "league" CaptainAmerica? It's not like it's bad word... or is it?
<

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Jul 29 2004, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Jul 29 2004, 11:34 AM)</div>
Was coaching league mate - would never coach union, not in England at least...[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-St_Helens_RLFC
@Jul 29 2004, 11:34 AM
Was coaching league mate - would never coach union, not in England at least...
Ah ha.

You are in England, and you gave coaching to CRG who plays Union. Sorry to be pedantic but you have coached Union, albeit on a technicality.

MWAH AH AH AH AH AH! (a wicked laugh)

Had you, however, suggested that when he receive a pass, to 'look the other way' -- then you would have been subverting Union's cause for your L**gueian doctrine.

Unless . . . unless . . .

. . . you are teaching him to become a good ball player in hopes that he will later cross to your code -- I know your tricks.

Don't worry, there's no League in Canada. And it'll be awhile before I move to another country.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Jul 30 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Jul 30 2004, 11:55 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jul 30 2004, 09:42 AM
Stay strong, my Union bruthaz, stay strong.
Wind up merchant!
<
[/b]
You gum up the works St. Helens
<
<

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 2 2004, 04:52 PM
Rugby in Canada has more too fear from tiddlywinks then League.
What know you of these tiddlywinks? Do they have weapons of mass destruction?

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 2 2004, 04:52 PM
Don't forget, 60% of Canada's economy depends on Terrance and Phillip, not Tiddlywinks or Union...

201_fartphone.jpg

Originally posted by captainamerica+Aug 3 2004, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Aug 3 2004, 12:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 2 2004, 04:52 PM
What know you of these tiddlywinks? Do they have weapons of mass destruction? [/b]
Yes! they do! Maddas Hussein is everywhere!
<

Terrance and Phillip have weapons of mass destruction . . .

. . . wait for it . . .

Bah! It's not worth it. But with that amount of gas, it's obvious they play League.

Latest posts