• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Cheaty World of Ps2

F

Fa'atau82

Hi guys,

I used to have a Ps2 briefly before it was stolen ages ago, but today i bought a new one as i managed to find all my old games!

Now, when i had these games i struggled to complete most of them (Resident Evil series) and it proved a tad annoying. I don't have the memory cards with the completed saves on them, so you get the good stuff and this brings me to my question.

A long time ago i had an action replay, but i only had a Ps1 then. Does anyone here have an action replay for Ps2 or something equivalent (different brand) that would have infinite health/weapons/etc codes in them for Ps1 games.. Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and RE Survivor.

Basically, i like to kill the zombies and i'd rather not die whilst doing it, cos that'd spoil my fun. Can anyone recommend action replay specifically for those games. Would they still have Ps1 codes as well as Ps2 codes?

Also, does anyone know how to update a game such as PES 2008 with the correct missing kits? I think you have to copy and rip the files and then patch them and use the copy CD on a chipped Ps2. Am i correct?

Cheers.

give mertsisagod a pm or something. he has/had something like that for the ps2 at some stage. dont know if he still has but he might know more about it. He doesnt come around here that often anymore.

Cheers Woosaah. It seems my memory card won't work on ps1 games which is odd so it sort of buggers it up anyway.

It's a bit confusing with action replay/gameshark. The codes for the games work on both gameshark and action replay, but only if you have the correct version. I got the codes though after a webtrawl, so hopefully if i do get an action replay type thing they will work.

On a different note, has anyone tried using a modded version of rugby 08 (like MUP etc) to burn a disc to run it on chipped PS2?

If that worked that'd be a treat!

Latest posts