The Chosen One Speaks About...

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Ripper, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Englands Failure at the World Cup.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/rugby/0,,12441-6047751,00.html

In other words, everything that has been said before... But said by the Greatest Rugby and Soccer Coach in the World
    I'm bored and just wanted to post in here.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Funny that the guy who led the 2005 Lions tour is harping about a lack of preparation... and stars underpreforming... and...a f*** it, do I really need to go on?

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

In fairness though, the Lions still were better preperation than the England footy World cup side did. It shows how much of a cock up Sven really made.

But, he knows f*** all about footy, so SCW really should keep stchum.

5. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I thought soccer was CW's first game?

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Nah, he knows f*** all about soccer.

Doesn't know much about Football either. Hense why Southampton aree using all his knowlege to the fullest extent...

7. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I'm an Aussie mate, so I've never known it as 'football', too many footy codes here to give it that honor (especially considering it'd been nothing but an immigrant sport untill about 2 years ago).

But Clive has been pretty useless at South Hampton has he? Well he was only ever a good manager in rugby, not a coach.

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

'Soccer' comes from an abrevearion of "Assocation Football", where the lazy lowlifes thought giving the game a nickname would be cool. They didn't last long.

Anyway, the Saints aren't in the top flight any more, so he's obviously getting somthing wrong!

9. I thought this thread was going to be about the Translator.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!