• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Club (360)

N

nam97

Just got this game, man it kicks ass.

Anyone else given it a throw?

Real interesting concept, basically like an underground bloodsport syndicate type-thing, like a fight club. Except you choose one of 8 guys that go round a ready made circuit with an arsenal of weapons and you gotta kill heaps of guys in cool ways and do it quick to earn more points than your competitor.

Something like that anyway. Pretty good fun, but I've only been playing for 2 hours so it could wear off.

OK this game officially conquers all. Been playing for almost 7 hours straight and it's now 2:37am and there's no sign of stopping at this stage.

About to go online which should be mean, gotta get my game up though or else I'll get "pwnd" by those fat Asian kids again.

It's alright.

I played the demo and thought it was OK, nothing special but OK all the same. It's not something I intend to buy at the moment if ever.

May as well buy Outrigger for the old Dreamcast. Exact same game, only cheeper with a bit more depth.

Ok. There is nothing special about it after playing it for a while, but it's just hell addictive and multi player is a blast. There is no story or anything, it's just a bit of fun and has massive replay value.

The demo doesn't do justice to the game itself.

If I played earlier games similar to this I'd probably not enjoy it, but it' the first game of it's kind that I have played which is why I do like it.

Latest posts