• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Code on Fox Sports- new rugby game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDell

Academy Player
Tonight, they showed the Waratahs players being photographed and the media manager said that EA Sports were taking photos for a new rugby game. If they were taking photos towards the end of the season, it has to be a new game! The guy definitely said EA Sports. Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure I watched that video a few months ago. Pretty sure it was for RC. I'm sure they mentioned that on the other forum.

uao! Source? Any link?

Apologies if I'm a bit late. This episode also had the Waratahs v Blues Qualifier, so I thought it would have been quite recent. Surely the media manager wouldn't have been confused?

Yes this is very interesting as it was done only a few weeks ago. Hb could be creating a club game with the backing of EA
It can't be HES as they did them last year in another video. could be the start of something huge

Nip this one in the bud please.

I can say with a fairly high degree of confidence that this will be archival footage from the Sidhe sessions with these guys. Am sure Mario can confirm.

Both games have been erroneously referred to in certain quarters as an EA Sports game.

Thanks for responding AJ. If it's not you guys planning for next year, then it has to be what you say. Probably just filler footage (as the they would have been struggling to find the Tahs doing anything interesting towards the tail end.)

You are a sly dog Aj. I wouldn't trust you but I guess you just killed a 30min dream world for me.
at least there will be a demo................... Right, In the next 3 weeks would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts