• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The communist state of rugby league

It's pretty well how all North American sports work, only I don't think there is any talk of revenue sharing in this league which makes sense given the leading club probably isn't making all that much. Basically it's just if one club is making tons of money from local revenue (which is not shared and I don't think this is either) then a certain percentage of it goes into a pot and distributed to the clubs at the lowest end to help even it up. Apart from that, this seems pretty much like a normal type of deal.

completely unrelated, but just putting it out there

i play oz tag twice every week
yesterday we played jarrod hayne and his dads (Manoa Thompson) team
man he is a freak, i never grabbed thin air so much, and i reckon he was running @ 60%
but we beat him.... :p :bravo:

was a mammoth shock, the game was 5mins in, before we realised it was him......we all stopped in defense and looked, then went fark, its game on!!!

We (the storm) might be that >< close to f*cking off Rupert Murdoch the c*nt or the terror is talking out of its arse.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 12 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We (the storm) might be that >< close to f*cking off Rupert Murdoch the c*nt or the terror is talking out of its arse.[/b]

lul wut? If it wasn't for Murdoch bankrolling the Storm wouldn't have lasted past their first season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 12 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 12 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We (the storm) might be that >< close to f*cking off Rupert Murdoch the c*nt or the terror is talking out of its arse.[/b]

lul wut? If it wasn't for Murdoch bankrolling the Storm wouldn't have lasted past their first season.
[/b][/quote]

Granted but murdoch is still a c*nt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 23 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 12 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 12 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Granted but murdoch is still a c*nt.
[/b][/quote]

and its melbourne, no one likes those Victorians especially South Australian's

Latest posts