• Total voters

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Especially for all the de-railers, here is a thread just for you. If you must behave like horrible schoolchildren, get your fanboisms out between the HB and Sidhe product here while letting the mature board users talk like adults.

Go nuts, but keep it in this thread.

I think both games are gonna be awesome, instead of one rugby game we are getting 2 in one year, I'm happy.

I think that people think that this rugby website forum is all about HB studios and not about sidhe, People tend not to realise that this is named The rugby forum, i think since hb got a forum section for their own then sidhe should because they make quality rugby games.
As for who is better, i dont really judge companies to be honest. I just hope they both try their best and produce some quality rugby time so i can play it on the xbox :D

I think that one game may be better or they'll be similar in quality.

I guess if this is the "Comparison Thread" then we should probably have something to compare... These are the recent screenshots that have been released from Sidhe and HB. The HB (RWC 2011) pictures are the larger ones.
IMO The pics of Rugby Challenge look a whole lot nicer... although i have a feeling that the RWC 2011 pics aren't the final product, i'm assuming it's a pretty stripped back version possibly missing some player detail and a ref

TRF_RWC2011_Screen2.png
crowdarticle1.jpg
TRF_RWC2011_Screen1.jpg
crowdarticle2.jpg

I like the graphics for rugby challenge esp. the stadium and the people. just a matter of whether the players/gameplay will be any good. RWC 2011 screenshot looks a bit like '08 but I hope its just a beta screenshot from the game.

Rugby Challenge is looking Amazing!!! the graphics could give Fifa a run for their money!!! Haha! Can't wait to see it in action!

Wow; now that are the Visuals i was expecting from HB's game since they don't have many licenses; but now it seems Rugby Challenge have more Licenses and way better Graphics/Visuals...now we just have to wait for the Gameplay.

Wow.. Those new screenshots of the onfield action by Sidhe are just. Wow.. Breathtaking..

They have ticked a few more boxes.. all thats left is the Gameplay...

rugby challenge looks like they have used the unreal engine that runs most shooter games... am I not far off here??? Could be rag doll physics then!!! :)

Latest posts