The Crocodile says Hi

The Crocodile

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Waratahs
G'day all,
just joined. played union at school then lost interest in all sports for a few years (girls and alcohol).
then got back into it and started following the Tahs 3/4 years ago. I'm loving the new Super(15) Rugby format with more games, longer season etc.
and very excited by upcoming RWC.
i've had a quick look around the site and didn't see many Tahs supporters so thought i'd best join up and boost the numbers :)

a few quick questions about TRF
1. what is the general breakdown of supports here? mostly north or southern hemisphere? which club has the most posters etc
2. what's the deal with vcash? i see you can place bets on some threads? what can i win? is it a car? is the car a rocket car? is it a gold plated rocket car?

anyway, nice to meet ya,

Go Wallabies!

Welcome, haven't got an answer to your questions just joined myself but have you seen The Code? Great series.

Go Poms! ;)

Hi and Welcome!

I'd say at the moment there's probably an even amount of NH and SH posters - it varies throughout the year depending on which comps are running at the time, but there's a good amount of regular posters around atm - not sure about which club has the most supporters. There's quite a few Leinster fans knocking around, I believe

VCash is just a bit of fun, bet on whichever matches you want to, if you win you win a load of VCash - you don't win anything other than bragging rights, and you don't lose anything other than Vcash (which the staff then use to fund their gold plated rocket car collection)

thanks guys, just been having a look around and it's a vnice site, good range of threads etc.
havent seen the Code but heard good things.

I'm off now to blow all my vcash on the wallabies v boks game.

see ya round,
TC.

Latest posts