• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The differences is the opposite sex

W

woosaah

Right, when i have put something down to use later, when i come back 10 minutes later its gone. its been tidied up as its not being used at that stage, but where has she put it? only god knows, cause she doesnt even know what you are talking about.

I have just come out of the shower dried off and ready to get changed, only to find that my CLEAN clothes have been picked up as well as my dirty clothes to put in the wash. She asks why i put them on the floor. I said cause if i put them on before i got in the shower they would be wet. whats with that?

Instructions, we dont need to read them, but they do. By the time we have finished hooking up the stereo/puting the table together/put the chain on the chainsaw they are still on the first page reading "Congratulations on your new purchase"

what other things does the other half do to you that doesnt quite make sense?

when making love she loves to slide her cold dry fingers into my butthole.. what's the meaning behind this?

Yeah what is up with that lol!

So differences between males and females?

Level 1. Attraction: You may or may not find her sexy

Level 2. Habits: You may or may not have similiar surface level things.

Level 3. Worldview: You may or may not have the same life philosophy/ies.

So obviously we are talking about the second level. Well I can't understand why my other half INSISTS on feeding me even when I am not hungry, even when I say no. Ok I tell a lie....I do know why she does it.

what about spooning? whats up with making us the big spoon all the time? all we get is a mouthful of hair.

Thats why i adopt the hug and roll technique :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Oct 9 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what about spooning? whats up with making us the big spoon all the time? all we get is a mouthful of hair.

Thats why i adopt the hug and roll technique :)[/b]
Spooning is great....though only good if the girl is at least 5 inches shorter than you. Because if she goes into that fetal curl then you miss completely the hair and get her back.

Though we all know why girls love spooning so all good.

Haven't got a mrs now but I use to hate when my ex would look into my eyes while giving me brain as if she wanted me to rate her on how she's doing. It was good but just annoying how she stared into my damn eyes while I'm trying to concentrate.

I also hate the old 'make sure you put the toilet seat down after you take a crap' to this day I still don't know what this is about. I know chicks have to sit down whether they take a **** or take a dump but why don't they just put the damn seat down themselves.

I hate shopping. HATE IT. Yet, whenever i go with her to the store to grab "bread and milk", she grabs a huge trolley, and i find myself in a store for hours, desperately trying to make calculations in my head as to whether or not i can afford this so called "bread and milk".....

Therefor, i have made the conclusion that woman often speak in code.... for example:

"Bread and milk" - The entire Ethiopian food supply
"Very quick" - Half the day
"Make love" - Spoon, hug caress with NO falling asleep for hours after intercourse
"Can you help me please?" - Do everything

I thought this was pretty accurate from a man's perspective:
manWomanControlPanel.jpg

That is a brilliant picture

Sometimes is like trying to clock a game but then you get stuck on a level and its arrrgh! lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 9 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Haven't got a mrs now but I use to hate when my ex would look into my eyes while giving me brain as if she wanted me to rate her on how she's doing. It was good but just annoying how she stared into my damn eyes while I'm trying to concentrate.[/b]

I f***ing LOVE IT when a girl does that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Oct 9 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hate shopping. HATE IT. Yet, whenever i go with her to the store to grab "bread and milk", she grabs a huge trolley, and i find myself in a store for hours, desperately trying to make calculations in my head as to whether or not i can afford this so called "bread and milk".....[/b]
Oh my gosh that is so like so true! I mean what are they thinking? I absolutely refuse to go shopping in a big supermarket with her to get "bread and milk". I even tell her flat out "You don't need me to go around walking with you in the supermarket. It is ok to walk alone"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 9 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 9 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haven't got a mrs now but I use to hate when my ex would look into my eyes while giving me brain as if she wanted me to rate her on how she's doing. It was good but just annoying how she stared into my damn eyes while I'm trying to concentrate.[/b]

[/b][/quote]
I find it a bit weird. If she just looked and disengaged and smiled at me then it would be good.....but staring whilst engaged....I mean.....weird lol!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 9 2008, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 9 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Same here!! :bravo:

Latest posts