• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The End Is Coming

Whenever a feeble coach gets the boot, its always tempting to think that the union in question will have learnt a lesson from it...but it's never the case, which is why you'll be getting philippe saint andre when Franc let him go in a couple of months :p

Whenever a feeble coach gets the boot, its always tempting to think that the union in question will have learnt a lesson from it...but it's never the case, which is why you'll be getting philippe saint andre when Franc let him go in a couple of months :p

Michael Bradley...

I wonder where Kidney could end up next?

He won 2 Heineken Cups with Munster, but other than that Grand Slam he has failed in all other jobs.

I actually think this current 6 Nations tournament he has been unlucky in that results were sub par due to their substantial injury count. It is the mediocre so-so under-achievement with a fully fit Ireland side with players excelling with their provinces that is the reason why there should be change. Ireland should have been in the hunt for 6 Nations ***les with the players they got yet in 2010, 2011, 2012 they were not in contention by the final day.

I think this had been pretty much accepted since the Italy game, the really question is who will the IRFU be able to bring in. Personally I think McKenzie is the best option he help the Reds pick themselves up form the gutter and seems to be ok with playing an open running game and giving chances young players.

Last edited:

Latest posts