Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
What do you guys think about these?..

Don't you just hate it when you've completed a successful fend/bunt/sidestep and then someone whom you were smoking by atleast 10metres catches you because the animation slows you down?..

I prefer to do them irl, but i usually end up smashing the guy that caught up too.

you can't smash the guy that catches up if he tackles you midway through animation

Yep completely agree, don't even bother with them most of the time.

it should be all in the stats as a front rower would have a much slower and lackidasical animation than a winger .

there should be different animations for each stat group eg. players over 90 should have a powerful step as players under 80 should have a little jukestep .

strength and speed should be a factor when a player "bunts" someone else, and the strength of the tackler should decide weather he falls to the ground .

u could maybe create a MOMENTUM BAR which should build up regarding the players acceleration so if the player gets tackled he could use his MOMENTUM to gain an extra 5 metres .

please create a MOMENTUM BAR !

it should be all in the stats as a front rower would have a much slower and lackidasical animation than a winger .

there should be different animations for each stat group eg. players over 90 should have a powerful step as players under 80 should have a little jukestep .

strength and speed should be a factor when a player "bunts" someone else, and the strength of the tackler should decide weather he falls to the ground .

u could maybe create a MOMENTUM BAR which should build up regarding the players acceleration so if the player gets tackled he could use his MOMENTUM to gain an extra 5 metres .

please create a MOMENTUM BAR !

I like this idea of being determined by stats, but not the ratings.. If you players agility is high then the sidestep should be more effective, if your strength is high then your fend/bunt should be more effective.

A momentum bar wouldn't be hard to implement into the game either, I mean, we already have the stamina gauge[which i think lacks effectiveness] why not add a momentum bar

There needs to be more variety of animations for the step. The current one is very robotic. Should be a step where you actually change direction too. e.g you're heading for the corner flag then step inside and head towards the posts.

WE HAVE A SECTION FOR SUGGESTIONS!

This section is perfect for getting opinions and suggestions across, and this topic has come up in that section, as well as a number of other small sections which have been removed or closed or are still active. The suggestion section is perfect, as HB Studios will be taking note of suggestions and topics within that section. They are not going to want to search small side topics to see what people are thinking. Please take advantage of what the forum has to offer, by using the suggestion section. This benefits you, as it's your views that are taken note of.

It's a bit of house cleaning, but it pays to keep the forum organised. New topics are great when they offer something new and important, but cleanliness is next to godliness, and small side thoughts just create a mess.

I know Dizzy that you have already found the suggestion section, so this really is a bit annoying.

Anyway http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?17829-Suggestions-ideas-for-Rugby-2012/page18 is where these ideas should go down.

To further the discussion, and post more great ideas please go to the link offered. This topic is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts