• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the FIFA association is ****

<div class='quotemain'>
"...its gona get a little tough to play with an anti rad suit !!!" ***uslechmakus.

Awww come on - think of the marketing oportunities. Not only do you have to buy a home and an away jersey in addition to the training and European strips but you will also need to buy a radiation suit whenever your team plays in the nuked stadium. Brilliant more money. :p
[/b]

:):):):):):):):) huuuuge one i love it !!!

<div class='quotemain'>
yep but saying such things could make FIFA react and think about what they are doing. like a sort of counterpower. if you are doing **** and nobody, who has a decision power, tells you you're doing **** then you will keep going on with your mistakes. FIFA think too much they are the absolut truth in football (like the irb for rugby).
i might remind you that the FIFA earned about 2 billion euros during the wc ... thanks to who ? the players ... paid by who ? the clubs ...
[/b]

also thanks to tv contracts, sponsorships, supporters paying for their tickets, all sorts of hospitality and merchandising as well.

Granted the players are the main attraction so they do contribute in a largely significant way.

Without FIFA though there is no world cup, without UEFA no European Championship and no champions league or UEFA Cup for that matter, it's not the G14 that started the competition, they're just making money out of it.

What is it that FIFA have done to have ****** you off so much, it's not as if national associations are much use anyway. The English FA were shown to be pathetic when they allowed Rooney's ban from the Amsterdam Tournament to stand, which was a joke of a decision.
[/b][/quote]

hum i might remind you that the FIFA, UEFA etc.... are associations. if clubs don't want to adhere any more, nobody could force them. if they want to create another competition, nobody could forbid it. they just keep going on with the FIFA 'cause its more practicle for them, that's all ... when the FIFA will suck too much, the clubs will just tell them to f*** off ...
[/b][/quote]

***us, you look like to be focusing on the elite football only but there are millions of amateur players in manty countries. The money which is made by the FIFA is not only for the Geneva egg heads salaries but also for the development of the game, the football schools, the training of the coaches and referees etc. etc. maybe the monney could be used more efficiently but I am not upset by the fact that the clubs pay the players who receive also money from the association by the way. For example when Thierry Heny plays for France he receives money from the FFF. He doesn't play for free then.

hum my problem with the FIFA is their way of doing, as they considere themselves being the absolute truth of football, without any consideration for other ppl's opinion, even if they are very numerous. i'm not complaining for the money but more for the principle.

hum my problem with the FIFA is their way of doing, as they considere themselves being the absolute truth of football, without any consideration for other ppl's opinion, even if they are very numerous. i'm not complaining for the money but more for the principle.
[/b]

Well you know the head of the FIFA and his administration are elected by the national association. The same applies for the UEFA. These people are not coming from nowhere and their vision is made public before they get the job. They are mandated by the different national associations to manage the rule which as largely agreed should be kept unique. They may sound arrogant and this can be badly perceived but otherwise they are doing their job.

aaaah another good damn stupid thing from our favourit assoc ... but its th UEFA this time : its supposed to be the anti racism week of the UEFA ... the team of AS Nancy (the one that revealed Platini) has, since the beginig of the season, a "no to racism" message written on the colar of their shirts. but in the law of UEFA, for the UEFA CUP,it is forbidden to have inscriptions other than the shirt brand, the club logo and the sponsor ... so Nancy had to remove their anti racist inscription during the week of anti racism ... very intelligent isn't it ???

One day i will become the president and i will become corrupt and invest millions into this forum and fund a TRF TV station thats free for all!

One day i will become the president and i will become corrupt and invest millions into this forum and fund a TRF TV station thats free for all!
[/b]

i say it again rugby's a religion for president !!! how could you be unelected with such a program ? its a f****** great idea you had ... TRF TV i want it !!!

Elect me as admin first here. I plan to have a totalitarian stronghold on this forum within the next 3 years

Only took St Helens about 18 Months from getting his foot in the door, to buying out Dom and taking control.

Error, Ripper.

I've been a member of TRF since the 2003 World Cup in our first heyday, and it took the process of me arranging the buyout and taking full control around 10 months.

Error, Ripper.

I've been a member of TRF since the 2003 World Cup in our first heyday, and it took the process of me arranging the buyout and taking full control around 10 months.
[/b]

and ??? what's the point with it ??? i've got nothing against this ... what is the problem with that, as you do your job well !!! you deserve a +1 rep ...

But what are you gonna do? I think he deserves one as well, but heck.... can't be bothered!

That TRF TV idea would be awesome - SERIOUS!! We should try and look into it, you know streaming.

Maybe we could strike up a deal with The Rugby Channel or something and get selected games for free on here, to attract customers......

But what are you gonna do? I think he deserves one as well, but heck.... can't be bothered!

That TRF TV idea would be awesome - SERIOUS!! We should try and look into it, you know streaming.

Maybe we could strike up a deal with The Rugby Channel or something and get selected games for free on here, to attract customers......
[/b]

pffff not as good for me ... do you seriously think i could have access to it in france ??? but for you all it would be great.

There would never be a hope of it happening without a corporate sponsor. The way it is now we haven't even been able to get podcasts up and running!

Actually i jsut realised....that TRF TV idea was a brain child of mine...i really saying "One day i will become the president and i will become corrupt and invest millions into this forum and fund a TRF TV station thats free for all!
" in a previous post!

but as president of the fifa, you just couldn't be the TRF tv presenter !!! :)

Latest posts