TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
4882397606_3c104ff604.jpg

Discuss everything to do with the addictive game of Football Manager in here.

Got a story? Got a wonderkid? Got the worst player in history? Post them in here!

Mario Basler!
Giovanni Elber!
Lothar Matthaus!
Bixente Lizarazu!!

I'm 9 again, and it's the Nou Camp on the eve of my 10th birthday!
We're into added time, it's 1-1, the ball flicks to Solskjaer!!!!!

My FM2007 teams were stonking. I took Atletico from midtable mediocrity to being the best team in Spain - won La Liga 2 years running, however I lost in the Champions League final on penalties to Real. Kind of broke me as a man, so I left and took over from Mourinho at Inter.
They gave me 300 million Euros to spend.
I couldn't really go wrong ;)

Football manager 10, currently back at Fulham where I've achieved legendary status in the year 2028. Took them to six league ***les in 10 years, as well as multiple League Cups along the way. FA Cup and Champions League alluded me though, so went to Hoffenheim and then Valencia where i won back to back league ***les from 2021-22, then to Dortmund and back to Fulham where they haven't won a league ***le since I left.

First season back just secured my first league and FA cup double, so pretty happy with that. Managed to win the Euros with Belgium, the North American Cup with USA and a World Cup with England along the way too.

Pretty content with my life as a football manager at the moment :)

Sorry if this post is a wee bit off-topic, but can you upgrade your club's facilities in Football Manager?

I cannae decide whether to get this game or FIFA Manager 10, or just FIFA 10, but if you can upgrade your club, well then it makes tjhe decision
Much easier to make

Sorry if this post is a wee bit off-topic, but can you upgrade your club's facilities in Football Manager?

I cannae decide whether to get this game or FIFA Manager 10, or just FIFA 10, but if you can upgrade your club, well then it makes tjhe decision
Much easier to make

Well, you can either upgrade them through the editor, but if your club earns enough money from sponsorship/trophies/player sales etc. (basically if the club has enough finance) then you can apply for a better academy, better training facilities and a bigger stadium (though this can be halted by planning permission as well)

For example, at Fulham, Craven Cottage got extended to 30,000, but then after qualifying for Europe for a few seasons the board had enough to move to the new 'Fulham Stadium' which now holds summat like 65,000

Latest posts