• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Forbidden Fruits of Louis Rees-Zammit ; )

LIONSxv

Academy Player
Reaction score
Is anyone able to clarify if lrz parents are Welsh or not? I've read that he has a Welsh nan which would conflict the Welsh parents story. If they are... his eligibility for England should of been a non starter imo

bushytop

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

London Welsh

Is anyone able to clarify if lrz parents are Welsh or not? I've read that he has a Welsh nan which would conflict the Welsh parents story. If they are... his eligibility for England should of been a non starter imo
Lol... yes both parents are Welsh, he was born here and lived here until he started attending Hartpury :). I lol as every Welsh player playing in England lately apparently qualifies through a Welsh Nan (even when that’s not the case).

living sacrifice

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Northampton

Lol... yes both parents are Welsh, he was born here and lived here until he started attending Hartpury :). I lol as every Welsh player playing in England lately apparently qualifies through a Welsh Nan (even when that’s not the case).

If he has Welsh parents, one would assume he also has welsh grandparents. Probably just a media spin on things as usual trying to make out he’s not actually as welsh as he is....unlike Tompkins who isn’t welsh lol.

bushytop

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

London Welsh

If he has Welsh parents, one would assume he also has welsh grandparents. Probably just a media spin on things as usual trying to make out he’s not actually as welsh as he is....unlike Tompkins who isn’t welsh lol.

Now that guy... as ‘Welsh Granny’ as they come...

edit. Brett Sinkinson and Shane Howarth would love to be as Welsh as him though :cool:.

Last edited: