• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The funniest try of the season...

lol he got pushed over on top of the ball, then he realised and put the ball down like 3 or 4 times.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that was funny, check at his expression when he thought he cocked it up haha

I might get shot down for saying this, and feel free to correct me, but isn't the ball out if it hits the corner post?

Under the ELV's (Experimentl Law Variations) brought in this season, the corner post is actually in play. If the ball had've hit the post at its base then it would have been ruled as in touch, but because it only bounced off of it it is still "in play".
The rule was implemented to counter the number of times that the try-scorer touched the post in the act of scoring a try, certainly not with this in mind! :p

I think the opposition player must have felt like a tosser, pushing him like that just to spite him, only to help him score the try in the end...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ May 14 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think the opposition player must have felt like a tosser, pushing him like that just to spite him, only to help him score the try in the end...[/b]
Yes indeed! I've heard he got a lot of stick from his team-mates afterwards... Quite predictable! :D

Latest posts