• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Future of Sports Games

R

Ripper

Found this while randomly surfing, this is a shot released by EA showcasing what they could do on the next generation of gaming (e.g the PS3, the X-Box 2 or whatever they're gonna call it)

ea_screenshot_2.jpg

That is just false.

No way McNabb would get sacked by the Giants. No way.

funny guy...captain...truly

remember playing ps1 and n64 and seeing screen shots of dreamcast and ps2 and saying wow..dats..dats realistic man.....and now we are playing these game with fantastic graphics and average gameplay.....well not dreamcast..**** opps..
graphics are a phase...

will certainly one day those graphics will be a reality and that could be sooner than we think

Is it definately a future gameplay screen though, becasue you look at the graphics on the Pro Evo intros and they are pretty damn good as well.

ps3 comin out early 2006...and xbox coming later....cos xbox sux!

btw where'd u get the picture?

Nintendo's new console is set to be released before the other two and the rumours are that it's going to revolutise the way we play games. I really hope Nintendo pick themselves off the ground and produce something great. Can't wait for e3 2005.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 11 2005, 11:21 AM
Found this while randomly surfing, this is a shot released by EA showcasing what they could do on the next generation of gaming (e.g the PS3, the X-Box 2 or whatever they're gonna call it)

ea_screenshot_2.jpg
Bulshit man. Could you imagine how f***ed the world would be if there were shoot 'em ups of that calibre. There's got to be a point where enough is enough.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 11 2005, 11:21 AM

ea_screenshot_2.jpg
It won't be THAT good...

Imagine running DOOM 3 on ultra quality if you want to know what the quality of next gen console graphics will be...

So, as I said, it won't be as good as the above picture (which is as detailed as shrek), but it will still be a massive step from the current graphics!

i rekon thats wut the graphics will be like, if u remember PS1 wen they wud hav cutscenes and those graphics were awesome compared to the actual in game graphics.. well those cutscene graphics are crap compared to the PS2 in game graphics. So wut im thinking is the PS2 cutscene graphics are the bomb but they look kinda stink compared to that.. i been reading up on the PS3 as well all of that techincal crap and i rekon thats PS3 graphics we're looking at right there.
There was also a picture of fight night sumwea for PS3 and the dude just looks real hardout... but its up to u whether u want to believe it or not.

Originally posted by 187@Feb 3 2005, 06:08 AM
i rekon thats wut the graphics will be like, if u remember PS1 wen they wud hav cutscenes and those graphics were awesome compared to the actual in game graphics.. well those cutscene graphics are crap compared to the PS2 in game graphics. So wut im thinking is the PS2 cutscene graphics are the bomb but they look kinda stink compared to that.. i been reading up on the PS3 as well all of that techincal crap and i rekon thats PS3 graphics we're looking at right there.
There was also a picture of fight night sumwea for PS3 and the dude just looks real hardout... but its up to u whether u want to believe it or not.
It's what graphics will be like in 10 years time... Nvidia and ATI are making the GPU's for the graphics cards on the PS3 and XBOX 2 and neither of them have anything quite powerful enough to process anything like that amount of detail!

errr u dont know we'll juss have to find out .....not the first 50 games for ps3 and xbox2 cos they're proply **** and juss gettin a feel of the console its bout this time for ps2 arouond the climax of ps2 and xbox time thats wen we would be seeing sumfn like the screen u juss showed us o and have u ppl seen the other screens?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 11 2005, 11:28 AM
That is just false.

No way McNabb would get sacked by the Giants. No way.
hahaha!! but who says he got sacked? maybe he made a 3 yd run.
<

Latest posts