• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the greatest try you have ever scored

superrprop

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
instead of the best try ever scored where the same ones come up over and over a gain whats the best you've ever scored mine was against newbridge in first year where for some reason i was on the thirds (now i'm a guranteed starter for the firsts in my year) anyway the ball somehow the ball went lose over the try line where i bent down calm and collected and touched it. don't believe me ask cmac95 who although according to his page is 25 but somehow plays on the same team as 15 year old me (also he's still on the thirds)

I never scored many. But i set up a few nice ones with long skip passes falling right into a gap in the defence. It feels better than scoring :D For me anyway, i'm sure most pro/semi pro backs do that stuff all the time.

Keith you fat *******. You didn't have to do anything and that was your best try. My best try was three years ago for DLSP. I got the ball on the 10 metre line ran up sidestepped one guy ran around another then boshed a guy I ran on got tackled around the 22.they dropped off and I rolled on and got up that happened again then ten meters out two people tried to rip it off me I burst through and scored under the posts

Yeah well I got the ball in my own deadball ran in circles around a fat prop ...then sidestepped the entire team as far as the halfway line , then picked up their front row..began juggling them the whole way to the tryline where I then did a backflip and touched down.

Was last game of my high school career aginst rivals Hilton College; time was up and it was the last play and we just need to dot it down to win. I was realy, really tired and suddenly recieved a long skip pass from the 10 about 30 metres out, then i stepped the first defender and just ran full out for the line, i think i ran over one guy and then dragged another over the line. Was awesome!! But i was like dead for like 10 minutes after that. Another close one was in varsity and we were playing Hostel rugby final against a team that had not lost in 24 games, we were behing by 4 with 10 minutes to go; was on the wing and ran a straight angle after i saw my 13 running side ways, he gave the pop and i ran between two defenders, but had to put in a good amount of leg drive and spin to get the ball over the line. Goy up and my teamate accidently knocked me out in the excitement...what an idiot!! Good times though.

My greatest try happened 2-3 weeks from now when i ran right over Nickdnz to score. It was pretty rough really, he felt so overcome with shame he had to change his TRF name to "RangersRedCarpet".

Has anybody here actually played with/ against each other apart from the tots here ?

My greatest try happened 2-3 weeks from now when i ran right over Nickdnz to score. It was pretty rough really, he felt so overcome with shame he had to change his TRF name to "RangersRedCarpet".

I think that will make the list:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah well I got the ball in my own deadball ran in circles around a fat prop ...then sidestepped the entire team as far as the halfway line , then picked up their front row..began juggling them the whole way to the tryline where I then did a backflip and touched down.

wow you are really jealous

just my own opinion ever since i became favourite you've been going round disrespecting everything i say also calling me a tot eh no not true

Pffft, lucky number 7 is always my favourite, but in fairness, he does have the advantage of grammar on his side.

, but in fairness, he does have the advantage of grammar on his side
actually i have unbelievable grammar but i'm not writing on paper where i read what i'm saying i don't read my posts just type them out and hope people can understand them

just my own opinion ever since i became favourite you've been going round disrespecting everything i say also calling me a tot eh no not true

I don't think you have realized that all I do here is talk shite....the second you take something personally ...stop ...think...

been going round disrespecting everything i say

128772578608872389.jpg

i give up i guess i have to feel sorry for you i mean you are from gorey how'd you even hear about rugby ther anyway can people just talk about the tries

actually i have unbelievable grammar but i'm not writing on paper where i read what i'm saying i don't read my posts just type them out and hope people can understand them

That means we can give your posts the same amount of respect you give them, ie none.

i give up i guess i have to feel sorry for you i mean you are from gorey how'd you even hear about rugby ther anyway can people just talk about the tries

Yes. Gorey is a dump..This year however we are probably one of the most successful underage clubs in Leinster 12's haven't lost a match , 14's were in a Leinster final last week , 17s Leinster Champions but sadly lost the all Ireland final yesterday , ..my team the 19's ...well the less said the better lost 2 leinster finals in the last year.

As for my own playing ability I am comfortable enough in it that I need not shite on about it to you now.

Best. Brag. Ever. I have just found my new go-to pickup line.

Latest posts