• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the hoppa is back

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

john hopoate will be competing in nz's annual fundraising event...the "fight for life"

im not sure in what they are fundraising for this year but in previous years it was meningitis,suicide prevention and cancer

this event has celebrities from both australia and nz boxing each others boxes out

previous years have had the following makeshift fighters:
mal meninga,buck shelford,peter 'fats' fatialofa,tawera nikau,frank bunce,tea ropati,junior tonuu and many much more

it has a gud history with nrl and league players and this year will add another bout to the league ranks

john hopoate(manly/west tigers/nsw/australia) vs tea ropati(warriors/some bum bartercard team).....this will be one to watch..john hopoate is one of the toughest league players to grace the game..there was the state of origin he played where he beat up 3 opposing queensland players..hes a ruff ******* and this fights gonnabe a cracker(not the poor white guy in america)

also kevin campion from the warriors/cowboys/broncos/queensland teams will be competing

awesome find chiro. any news on the other fights?

on semi related news, when nick trott (the rock fm former morning host) faught, and inilated the zm guy who gave lomu his kidney, i went to the rock for work experiance day, and i was like, nick, nice work the other night, and he was like "cheers" and gave the :cheers: !!!

also, at the after party, this other guy who works there, he went home drunk as hell, got the keys out, and while trying to open his frount door, leaned on it (forgetting it was glass) and fell right through it! so he got up. and slept in his car :lol:

So Chiro....you putting your hand up to be Hopoate's opponent?

So which game was it where he was beating on those Queensland players....wouldn't mind watching that......

....for research reasons of course :)

0_5001_428055_00.jpg

This Fella?

hahaha sambad has an album of those pics

yo gay guy,ask sanzar or search around for that SOO game,mid 90s one too,i think it was 96 or 97..before the super league/nrl joined

either that or a club game..im pretty sure it was SOO though,there was a scrap from a scrum and everyone(as you do in a state of origin game) ran up and had a bop at someones face..hopate broke away collaring one guy..he then beat the poor sod and 2 others came up..

and lets just say....hopoate is good with his hands

Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 15 2006, 01:12 PM
awesome find chiro. any news on the other fights?

tv3.co.nz

The card for this year's Fight for Life has been unveiled - with infamous league hot head John Hopoate taking on Tea Ropati in the main event.

The other feature fight sees two former Warriors hard-men go head to head, Kevin Campion taking on Tony Tuimuvave.

Offisah Tonu'u, Tony Tatupu and Inga Tuigamala will square off with South African opponents on May 4th, the Child Cancer Foundation is the new charity for the event.

ohh campion vs the chief..shud b gud,i remember when shane webcke got his nose handed back to him all bloody...

some saffers comin too...os du randt wud make a nice punching bag..tie em upside down and hit his gut

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 16 2006, 02:38 PM
hahaha sambad has an album of those pics

yo gay guy,ask sanzar or search around for that SOO game,mid 90s one too,i think it was 96 or 97..before the super league/nrl joined

either that or a club game..im pretty sure it was SOO though,there was a scrap from a scrum and everyone(as you do in a state of origin game) ran up and had a bop at someones face..hopate broke away collaring one guy..he then beat the poor sod and 2 others came up..

and lets just say....hopoate is good with his hands
it was Hoppa v Danny Moore - his manly team mate

great biff

what made it special is that these 2 dudes play week in week out for manly

but when it comes to state - mateship is put aside, and its on.....oh yeah its on........fistycuffs the lot

I think in the same biff, Cheif Harrigon was exhanging haymakers with Marty Bella

one of the special biffs in rugby league - even the great reg regan will back that up

Latest posts