Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffyboy

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
England
I've only just joined this forum, and my team is England.

I tried posting a new thread on this incident on the International Forum, as I noticed two others were closed, and I will admit mine was provocatively worded, which is probably why it was erased, but even so, why has this incident been closed to comments?

It was one of the most serious unprovoked and cowardly attacks I've seen in recent years - don't forget the Welsh player ended up in hospital - and while we all realise how awesome a team the All Blacks are, their apparent management comment: We play the game the same way as every other team', or words to that effect, if true, are a deep and ignorant insult to every other team.

Some posters have said something like: 'It's happened, let's get over it, it's time to move on.' This I don't understand, particularly the last five words, which are full of irony, in my view, well, unless this coward gets a year's ban minimum, say. Then I'd agree, we will have moved on.

I think all that can be said has been said ITO the 'lets move on' sentiments in other thread. I for one agree with that sentiment. Lets wait for the offical process to run its course and then we can ***** and moan anew after the ridiculous suspension because lets face it, there will be people who feel justice has not been sevred just as there will be people who'll think a couple of weeks is a ridiculously harsh penalty.

I think all that can be said has been said ITO the 'lets move on' sentiments in other thread. I for one agree with that sentiment. Lets wait for the offical process to run its course and then we can ***** and moan anew after the ridiculous suspension because lets face it, there will be people who feel justice has not been sevred just as there will be people who'll think a couple of weeks is a ridiculously harsh penalty.

Yep, well said.

The previous threads have been closed as a (relatively small) number of posters have not been able to discuss the incident civilly, and it has already be discussed Ad nauseam.

We don't need another one of these threads, therefore:
:locked:

Last edited:
There's also the match thread for the game still open as well, so we can discuss it (like adults ;)) in there.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts